Runs nice and dies in 20 min UPDATE UPDATE

/ Runs nice and dies in 20 min UPDATE UPDATE #31  
A silly question, but how long does it take to get it started again? Only ask because i wonder if an alternator issue could be effecting battery charging?. Leading to the drop in voltage you see.

can you test battery voltage next time this happenes.

/ Runs nice and dies in 20 min UPDATE UPDATE #32  
Any chance there is a low oil pressure shut down sensor that's going but not indicating on the dash

/ Runs nice and dies in 20 min UPDATE UPDATE #33  
I don't know anything about your safety shut off etc, but on my mini-ex (Bobcat) I had an issue with a temp sensor closing the fuel solenoid (it thought it was over temp, but it wasn't), and at a later date an issue with hydraulic pressure (too low) causing the same. In both cases, the safety system just cuts the HOLD voltage to the solenoid, causing it to spring back and cut fuel. But that's an instant off, not a spluttering.

Do you have any safety systems in the fuel deliver circuit?

Perhaps a video showing it all running and then dying might help?

/ Runs nice and dies in 20 min UPDATE UPDATE #35  
20 minutes seems like too much time if this is a simple fuel starvation issue. I'd look for what about the fuel system changes when it gets warm.

A possibility worth checking out is whether you're getting bubbles in the fuel. Since the injector pump pulls a little bit of a vacuum on the system between the float bowl & the pump, a small leak in an old rubber fuel line, or a loose connection could let bubbles in. A small amount of air could make the engine run poorly without being bad enough to require priming. Also, since everything expands a little when it heats up, it could be that you don't have an air leak until the engine is warm.

I notice you already replaced the fuel shutoff solenoid. Might be worth checking the wiring between it and the run switch. Heating can make tight connections loose.

/ Runs nice and dies in 20 min UPDATE UPDATE #36  
Any chance there's a leaf floating around in the tank that just occasionally gets pulled over the fuel outlet?

The "runs well for 20 minutes" eliminates most of the typical pump/injector issues. The only thing I can think of that changes around 20 minutes is heating. Is the oil pressure & water temp OK just before it quits?

/ Runs nice and dies in 20 min UPDATE UPDATE #37  
Pull the tank and throw a small chain in it and shake it rinse and repeat.

/ Runs nice and dies in 20 min UPDATE UPDATE #38  
Had similar problems. One case was plastic filings left over in the fuel tank from the manufacturing. Ran for 10 mins or so and died. The other case was a walnut had gotten into the tank

/ Runs nice and dies in 20 min UPDATE UPDATE #40  
I would try using a 5 gallon can of diesel with a hose to your pump/filter head. This will eliminate any possibility of something in the tank blocking the pick up. If that works then you know it's forward of that.