Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,601  
Gave my notice today at work, caused some stir. Big boss wasn’t happy only 1.5 weeks, but my boss told him I had given him a heads up last week. Gonna be a busy few days left as I train people to take over my work. I have mixed feelings about leaving. A lot of corporate knowledge has left in the last couple years since company got bought out, and new company keeps reducing benefits.

Buppies, hope elbow gets better soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,602  
Good luck in new job BEF thanks I’ve never damaged elbow before

/ Good morning!!!! #156,603  
Yesterday evening and this morning (within 24 hours) I did the trifecta. Drove all three tractors assigned to me, JD, NH, and Kubota.

Our street was double seal coated today and dry enough to drive on this evening. It was a washed out gray now it is black as the night.

BEF, good luck on your graceful exit.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #156,604  
Best of luck with all your changes, Dennis

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #156,605  
Perspiration won out over conservation. Finished the outside flail mowing. Felt like a dustball by time I was done it was so dry. A nice shower took care of that. Now a nice draft Volcano Red to wash down the insides. Allin all a great day.

Unless in Florida, wow, prayers for those in Ian’s path.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,606  
Good luck in new job BEF thanks I’ve never damaged elbow before

I have, I put a motorcycle down turning on ice. Had it xrayed , nothing broke, but hurt awhile. Had to keep arm in sling.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,607  
Good evening all. 60ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light to moderate wind, sky cleared out, and high temp was 90ºF. Men's meeting to start day, then trip to Sherman for more rug shopping, and repair of Volagi rear wheel, and lunch. Got home in time for nap. After dinner did some rug shopping on line, not a lot of inventory in the larger size we need. Got notification wheel done, bearing balls bad, I think they were originals.
Dennis prayers for your brother. Good luck during transition. Glad mouth is starting to recover.
Scaredy glad to hear wife may come home soon.
Bill hope you can get truck cleaned out soon.
Roy go to hear you are feeling better, hope you did not push stamina, could cause relapse.
Helogabals nice construction pics, dog looks very fury.
Buppies hope digestive issues are improving.
Mike prayers for BIL. Hope you can make progress on something.
Billy glad you got hike in, hope you were dressed for it.
Drew hope pet scan was clean. prayers for friends.
Billy nice pic, berries are bright.
Don nice weather, work is easier with current weather, isn't it :)
RNG sorry about new bike issues, sounds like RNG upgrades are progressing.
Lou sorry to hear about the nasty surprise. good luck with quotes.
Frits thanks for link.
Ken sorry about garbage co. cancel you out. we lost out recycle company, no replacement available.
Frits sound like a loud horn. I need something like that for my boat when on public water.
Paul glad trip went well. sounds like you got a lot of mowing done. Hope you get mowing done.
Chris looks like you are getting a lot of fall prep done.
Mark hump days is here, Friday is coming :)
Frits glad no pressure today, nice pliers.
42 that is a well equipped truck.
PJ good luck finding new trash service.
Drew glad scan finished, hope mowing went well.
RS sorry about rain forecast. Hope you can work out the laser level. Hope you are drying out.
David good to more space available. Hope Sophie's eye appointment went well.
Don glad okra out of garden now, sorry about PPE leakage.
Buppies glad elbow not as bad as it was. Bet is was nice to watch then cow down on acorns.
David like the report on Sophie's eyes, hope you found your morivation.
Thomas sorry about work day, justs spills into rest of day. Nice critter update.
RS glad you got errands done, hope dry enough for outside work tomorrow.
Dennis sorry about the mixed feelings, glad your boss stuck up for you. Good luck with training.
Don fun trifecta. ever find all the light switches.
David glad you found the motivation to finish.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter and family drama, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, , Roy /palpitations, /angina, /alligatoritus, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Billy /wife back & hip, mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /internal issues, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans and land purchase and development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery,Mike /spine injury and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,608  
Good morning, low temp 34 and the high to 57°F. Frost advisory. The rut has started.

I got home last Friday afternoon and got wasted Friday and Saturday. woke up Sunday morning with a wicked headache and sore throat. That transitioned into a severely stuffed nose and I cant lay down without coughing my butt off. And my get up and go has got up and went. I don't know what it is but it can leave me alone anytime soon. I have my rabies shots so I don't think it is that.

I am cleaning out the truck today come hell or high water. I want to take it to the yard on either Saturday or Sunday, early. That is about a 4 hour tour, depending on how hard I drive it.

You guys stay safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,609  
good morning all
Bill, hope you feel better quickly.

51 going up to 68 in mostly sun today.
I see 40 degrees in ten day, cooling off
rain coming in Saturday from remnants of hurricane.

friends in Florida running on gen last night, no power.

Don, what a neat job you have, congrats on finding something so fun.

Buppies, sounds like the worst "funny bone" injury, not so funny either. Maybe something topical like CBD oil
rubbed all over the area might help with pain.

Thomas, you have the most amazing zoo to keep you entertained. Most of us never get to watch bears so closely.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,610  
Take care of yourself L4N sounds like something found you

48 this morning high of 68 rain comes in Friday thru Monday

Prayers for all those in path of Ian our Country