What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,331  
Got the chipper hooked up and started on reducing my limb pile ( again )-one of these days I’m going to figure out that mid-August is not the best time of year for limb chipping-gets darn hot picking and feeding the chipper!

Piled the chips up near the developing orchard- going to compost around the trees, mulch ( with the chips) and put up new, larger, critter protection for the trees.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,332  
Hauled a few rounds up to be split later.
PXL_20220820_145938621.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,333  
Trenching with my LS XR4040H over the past week after work each day. Laying 6" schedule 40 tomorrow. PVC prices are insane...6"x6"x4" Y fitting alone was $54. This is its last task for this tractor since I just had my MT573CPS delivered. Need to sell the 4040 to help pay for the new toy. Haven't had any time to work it yet, just moved a pile of branches with the grapple. Going to miss my hydrostatic transmission and especially the backhoe. But...the power-shuttle feature on the MT5 series should take no time at all to get used to.

Attachments

• XR4040H_Trenching.jpg
    XR4040H_Trenching.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 110
  • MT573_New.jpg
    MT573_New.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 105
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,334  
Hauling out rocks from trenching for my Hardy OWB line set, and moving some top soil.
PXL_20220927_133702986.jpg
PXL_20220928_142624157.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,337  
Spread and smoothed out top soil.
PXL_20220929_173939960.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,338  
Nice job! So when are you free to come over to my place to do it again?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#2,339  
Why so far away from the house?

Seems like a lot of heat loss. And a lot of cold air to trudge through to add fuel.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,340  
Why so far away from the house?

Seems like a lot of heat loss. And a lot of cold air to trudge through to add fuel.
Don't know this case, but in town where I used to live they basically banned them because the smoke was so bad. They OK'd them as long as your chimney was higher than the roof on your house.
With the lines insulated and buried there will be next to nothing in heat loss.