Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,971  
We also subsidize Big Oil.
I use oil, I don't have an EV. I guess it's kind of like schools, I've paid thousands of dollars in taxes to support our local schools and never had any children use the schools.
So every taxpayer is paying for an EV whether they want to or not. Hey, if I buy an EV there won't be any more hurricanes in Florida so I'd better go for it.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,972  
I use oil, I don't have an EV. I guess it's kind of like schools, I've paid thousands of dollars in taxes to support our local schools and never had any children use the schools.
So every taxpayer is paying for an EV whether they want to or not. Hey, if I buy an EV there won't be any more hurricanes in Florida so I'd better go for it.
Buy an EV if you wish but there were hurricanes in Florida before the Europeans cancelled the prior owners.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,973  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,974  
Once the novelty wears off prices will drop.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,975  
I think I might want a Mach-E for the way they sound

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,976  
EV makers wanting to be profitable may slow EV sales.

Individuals it seems should be grateful when crumbs fall their way…

What good is a PAID reservation that means nothing?

Disgusting and why I drive used…

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,977  
To update EV usage during hurricanes, Musk says the new Tesla truck will float well enough to cross calm bodies of water.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,979  
I think I might want a Mach-E for the way they sound

That to me proves how stupid the Mach-E is, trying to make it sound like an internal combustion engine when it's just using speakers. What's the point? Yuk...

Last edited: