Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #160,651  
Arrg
Tried to wash a load now the washer keeps tripping the breaker. Tried another plug, same thing. I did not touch anything electrical, a mystery.

Check to make sure the washer drum moves freely. Maybe something got stuck.
My son and his guitar picks always seem to find ways into cracks.

/ Good morning!!!! #160,652  
Thanks Ken, I found the problem. lower right in this pic is a safety switch which just missed the stop on the front lower panel. I must have been just a 1/16th" off when I put it on and it was not depressed (flat piece of metal at an angle by the switch is the front panel plate that is suppose to depress it). I put some duct tape on it and the washer is working fine now.
IMG_1332.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #160,653  
Thanks Ken, I found the problem. lower right in this pic is a safety switch which just missed the stop on the front lower panel. I must have been just a 1/16th" off when I put it on and it was not depressed (flat piece of metal at an angle by the switch is the front panel plate that is suppose to depress it). I put some duct tape on it and the washer is working fine now.
View attachment 774309
Watch that Green/Yellow wire, looks like it is up against sharp metal.
Good find when the cost is only time !

/ Good morning!!!! #160,655  
I found my old sliderule. I think I got it in 1962 and used it until 1968 or so when my company gave me a 1000 dollar HP calculator.That was a lot of money and I could not afford that.

IMG_1369.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #160,656  
Had one like that m7040

/ Good morning!!!! #160,657  
48 for high sunny still feeling yuk not sure why. Looks like Christmas will be white up and down east coast

/ Good morning!!!! #160,658  
Russia now is teared in pieces.
One thing that seems to be emerging from the US is that our government and MSM may be misleading about the effects of the sanctions against Russia. The MSM news portrays the effects as severe in Russia while people who have visited recently have reported well stocked stores and fuel that is comparable in price, or below, to what we are paying in the US.

/ Good morning!!!! #160,659  
I believe that the imported goods from the West is in short supply and shops relying on those sales are closing or converting to products available locally. Not sure what MSM is reporting. Oil is available because Russia is a producer of oil so no problem there. Electronic items for the defense industry is hard to come by due to sanctions but work arounds and elicit imports is going on. Russians are good at adapting to tougher conditions