Ignore list?

/ Ignore list? #32  
Daddy told me long ago, even if you don't like somebody, you can learn something from them. I will say I have an empty ignore list. No blocked numbers on my phone. Sleep very good each night. That is valuable.

/ Ignore list? #33  
Good for you - I know what you mean, everybody needs their rest. I think ignoring people and blocking spam has little if anything to do with sleep habits. I'm never gonna lose sleep over ignoring somebody.

/ Ignore list? #34  
Gene - that's pretty funny that the guy specifically messaged you to tell you that you are now on his Ignore list! I can just imagine somebody so butt-hurt that the just had to let you know and get the last word in. :)

Roust- I do block numbers on my cell. There are only so many car warranties that I need!

/ Ignore list? #35  
ho I didn't know the ignore list was a real thing ether ... I just choose to not pay attention to one person I haven't block him.

Last edited:
   / Ignore list? #37  
Ignoring is for the fragile ego...

1673544645336.png

/ Ignore list? #38  
There’s a saying:
"If you run into an ***hole in the morning, run into an ***hole in the afternoon and keep running into ***holes all day. I might be you who is the ***hole.”

Perhaps a more modern version is : “If you have to put an ***hole on ignore in the morning, put an ***hole on ignore in the after noon, and put…..”

….well, you know the rest.

Last edited:
   / Ignore list? #39  
I saw a great bumper sticker once. “For such a small town there sure is a lot of a$$holes”

/ Ignore list? #40  
I have one and almost feel bad I think everyone can bring something valuable at some point...but ya his comments are often bold and arrogant, and I find him annoying because of it.
I'll bet it's the same person who is the sole member of my ignore list. But we don't want to name names here, or numbers.