Ignore list?

/ Ignore list? #41  
The only members I consider worthy of being ignored are the political dolts...but if they are blocked I'd be deprived of good healthy belly laughs after reading their ignorant, idiotic drivel and rhetoric...and the harder they try the more stupid they get...

[names and party redacted]

/ Ignore list? #42  
I mean, we all have one available, but I don't think I've added anyone to it.

Well, not that I can remember.

/ Ignore list? #44  
Well heck I just went and looked at my ignore list and it's empty,
dang I guess I'll just have to find someone to put there so it's not empty.
But wait then I couldn't see their comments, how would I be able to shake my head in amazement at some comments.

/ Ignore list? #45  
I personally don't mind seeing everyone's post. My wife would tell you that I am an incredible ability to ignore just about everyone, including those who are speaking directly to me! I don't need software or settings to ignore people. I just turn down my hearing aids!

But I cannot turn off my eyes. Maybe its because I grew up in a time before internet, I can simply scroll past ignorant or abusive comments without really reading them. But some younger folks, who have been getting hazed on the internet since they were old enough to read, might have an issue with it.
Nobody's got time for abuse, bullying, hazing in my life. I'm too busy.

/ Ignore list?
Gene - that's pretty funny that the guy specifically messaged you to tell you that you are now on his Ignore list! I can just imagine somebody so butt-hurt that the just had to let you know and get the last word in. :)

Roust- I do block numbers on my cell. There are only so many car warranties that I need!
It was actually kinda hilarious.

/ Ignore list?
Ignoring is for the fragile ego...

View attachment 778948
I don't wanna judge, like some people are bad at confrontations and would rather not deal with somebody again who slighted them, you know whatever.

Me, somebody goes at me online, I go right back at em...it becomes a game for me a little bit, and then it usually ends and that's the end of it.

/ Ignore list?
@GeneV is a bot whose purpose is targeted advertising, that's why he cares. 💜
I'm compiling a psychological profile of the average TBN member, but yes for targeted advertising.

So far, chicks sitting on tractors seems to be a big draw.

1.jpg

Last edited:
   / Ignore list? #49  
There are some members who just go on rants and will fill up a page of nonsense. If they are ignored I only see the line that says they are on my ignore list,
So far, chicks sitting on tractors seems to be a big draw
What about other poultry?