Ignore list?

/ Ignore list? #51  
Gene - that's pretty funny that the guy specifically messaged you to tell you that you are now on his Ignore list! I can just imagine somebody so butt-hurt that the just had to let you know and get the last word in. :)

Roust- I do block numbers on my cell. There are only so many car warranties that I need!

Reminds me of yet another saying:

“This isn’t the airport, you don’t have to announce your departure.”

/ Ignore list?
Yeh I dunno, but some u guys outta be ashamed of yourselves, you got no shame...even climbing on a hoe for a cheap thrill!

maxresdefault.jpg

/ Ignore list?
That was me testing out if I could get on anybody else's ignore list.

/ Ignore list? #55  
Frankly, I saw Gene's post on the thread that spawned this one and I completely understand why the other poster was upset. I probably wouldn't ignore over that one incident if I were the offended party, but there was reason for him to be upset.

On the other hand, Gene, do you realize how bad it made you look and how that drives new members from the site? Rather than bluster, a simple apology probably would have worked better. Instead, you doubled-down creating this thread.

I don't point this out to be a jerk, I just hope we can all get better at being human.

/ Ignore list? #58  
I've told people that I wish all the bullies I ever ran across was online. Only older people understand what I mean. An old school bullying story for you. Four gangster motorcyclists came into a truck stop and proceeded to harass the lone truck driver eating dinner. After they insulted him and dumped his food on the floor,the trucker quitely got up,payed the cashier and left. Amid the guffawing one of them remarked to the waitress "wasn't much of a man was he"? Waitress replied "he wasn't much of a driver either because he ran over 4 motorcycles leaving the parking lot."