Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,673  
15F clear sky low 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.

Long day at work yesterday finally started snow removal 3pm weatherman again was off forecasting,instead of 6-8 inch fluffy snow ended up with 5" heavy sloppy snow :rolleyes: plowing with pickup was too much strain switch to Kubota,that S^#T move like water of duck back :) than clean all the roofs,it was 7:30pm when I finally plop in the recliner by 9pm I cuddling pillow.

Plans for today...load grit and spread on driveway,clean walkway and path to basement door with armstrong shovel and date night,going to be putter day.:)

Enjoy your day all,

/ Good morning!!!! #163,674  
Good morning all,
29 and snowing going to 38. Coffee is made fire is going.

Had a long talk with daughter at the hospital (JH) about granddaughter. She is stable and receiving treatment. She has two chronic conditions that can only be maintained but not cured. She had the doctor talk to granddaughter about the need to take the meds or if not she can die. She had skipped her meds and that has caused this to become critical.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,675  
Good Morning
It’s 29 with a high of 37 forecast for today. Partly cloudy and no precipitation.

Yesterday I got some very heavy trash cans to the street, still have one more to go until there is no trace of the old TV.
Had to go to the restaurant to deal with a warm Bain Marie, unfortunately it’s one that has been problematic for a couple years, and now the compressor rolled over dead. Solution was to put it and me out of our misery and replace it. New one is being delivered this morning.
Did some network tweaking, but the best news is that I’m confident that I have my Verizon mess straightened out. I got a confirmation email reflecting my desired changes and new bill. Also got shipping confirmation that the extenders are on their way to me.
It only took 2 weeks and generated 14 pages of transcript from the ongoing chat. I was supposed to give them a week to straighten it up, but after a day, I thought that was ridiculous, and re-engaged. This time it went smooth as butter and got the confirmations and terms of service agreement via email while still in the chat.
And so is the conundrum of Verizon, service that is second to none, and customer service that is industry leading for the absolute worst.

I also was able to determine that coax has a higher bandwidth 2-1/2 times higher than Ethernet, so will use that to connect the extenders, as one cable will carry their combined bandwidth.

Today I will go set up the new Bain Marie, setup the coax runs for the extenders, the cable is already in place, so it will be easy. Play with Zoe, tinker in the shop, hopefully bring up empty trash and recycling toters from the street, and get ready to play music tonight.

What’s the best way to post a video here? Put it on YouTube, and post the link?

/ Good morning!!!! #163,676  
How much does Zoe weigh Now? 31 outside high in 40s dry till Sunday then more rain snow this year looks to be forgotten next winter will be worse.

Prayers for all our Country

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #163,678  
36lbs yesterday. She will be 14 weeks old on Monday.
IMG_0819.jpg