Need help with a Belarus 250as

/ Need help with a Belarus 250as #1  

BspCraft

Tractor
Belarus 250as
Hello, I have a Belarus 250as tractor. The hydraulics stopped working a few days ago and I went on a witch hunt. Found the issue that the hydraulic drive gear box is shot and so is the drive gear in the clutch housing. My question is do I have to split the tractor to get the drive gear out of the clutch housing.

Picture below.

a_1674771148090.png

/ Need help with a Belarus 250as
I have a video on my phone that I can upload to YouTube and link if needs be.

Went ahead and linked Incase it helps.

Last edited:
Sorry for mistake, here is 250as breakdown of clutch housing. Looks like I needs to be split.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230127-071007_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230127-071007_Drive.jpg
    654.7 KB · Views: 37
   / Need help with a Belarus 250as #4  
I hope someone can help you out, but Belarus is pretty obscure these days.

/ Need help with a Belarus 250as #6  
Belarus is known for premature clutch failures. since it involves the same procedure, scour utube for your tractor clutch replacement vid, or just google. may as well replace clutch assembly as well once split. hope the job goes smooth, welcome to the forum. if the drive train is still good, prob worth repairing if you do your own work regards

Last edited:
   / Need help with a Belarus 250as #7  
I thought he was seeking counseling because he had a Belarus.

/ Need help with a Belarus 250as #9  
I've wanted a Belarus since I was a kid; as a toy, of course, I don't want to rely on it.
Oh, they're ok machines. My neighbor still has one. It's a pretty big one. The support system for them was bad at its best. One day he was driving it down the road, front end just snapped in two. It was a pain to get that home. Solid round axle broke.

/ Need help with a Belarus 250as #10  
Oh, they're ok machines. My neighbor still has one. It's a pretty big one. The support system for them was bad at its best. One day he was driving it down the road, front end just snapped in two. It was a pain to get that home. Solid round axle broke.

I realized long ago that before I buy I Belarus I ought to buy a welder.