Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,951  
Good Morning - currently 58° with rain showers..

Wife is home and doing well, thanks for the prayers...Took out 10" of her colon..She looks like a pin cushin with 5 holes around the navel about 1-1/2" long and 1 long 4" cut at bikini level.. Only problem is sitting up to get out of bed..She is walking around and doing well..Doctor was pleased with everything.. Again thanks for prayers..

Sound like everybody is doing well..

I can't remember who was doing the egg pickling, could you put out a pic of them if possible..

Have a great day..

Mark

/ Good morning!!!! #163,952  

Wife is home and doing well, thanks for the prayers...Took out 10" of her colon..She looks like a pin cushin with 5 holes around the navel about 1-1/2" long and 1 long 4" cut at bikini level.. Only problem is sitting up to get out of bed..She is walking around and doing well..Doctor was pleased with everything.. Again thanks for prayers..

I can't remember who was doing the egg pickling, could you put out a pic of them if possible..

Have a great day..

Mark
Hope healing is quick and you both get back to your normal routines soonest.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,953  

Have a great day..

Mark
Darn glad your bride doing well Mark.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,954  

Have a great day..

Mark
240A2AC4-279E-44D7-B7A1-FAF9D7E133CD.jpeg
9F8ABFF9-CE42-48AF-A69A-F48E1A668DF8.jpeg

The latest batch shown has Turmeric added to the recipe.. top shot also includes some water-glass eggs. I go through two jars a week at work!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,955  
LFN, finally you are reporting temps conducive to your area! I was starting to think somehow we got switched around...
We did, although I can talk y'all, it sounds funny and confusing when I stick 'eh' on the end. :giggle:

Rng, can you put a jumper wire in the N safety switch for now?

Kilroy, have you got enough pickled eggs?:giggle:

The only mini event on the way home from North Bay was a cop that followed me in the hammer lane (he was, not me) for about 5-10 miles at 114 km/h (71 mph)in a 100 (65 mph) zone, cruise locked on and just rockin 'n' rolling. He eventually passed me. 14 km over the limit is just money if I get caught, points start at 16 over. If I get over 3 points in a year, then I have to do another written test AND a road test for my Class A license, even if I get those points in a car. Couldn't see out my back window it was covered in salt but I have two outside rear view mirrors that I know how to use and the license plate was really dirty.

When I got home the plow had been by and filled in the mouths of the driveways I plow, so out and start the tractor colder than a well diggers butt. Snorting and slobbering and farting and eventually running on all three cylinders. Got that done and now have the rest of the day to myself.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,956  

Prayers for your wife.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,958  
36° few light sprinkles, couple snowflakes seen. The little deer is up at the house again.
IMG_7823.JPG

Got lot done at the church building. New 8M camera is up for the driveway. Swapped out an indoor camera for a better one, they are so cheap now. 6M camera for $50, so much clearer than the old 720p one.
Swapped a mini mixer for the bad one. Only supports 2 mics and a couple other inputs, but it works. Will order a new 10-12 channel mixer. The bad one is at least 15 yrs old, nice heavy duty Mackie.
Tested the new 4K projector with a short cable, worked well with existing laptop, so won’t need to get new laptop. I do need to extend hdmi cable to pulpit, and get an hdmi switch and test with existing cables. These are old, long cables, will need to see if the perform at 4K or if I need new cables.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,959  
I don't think that they have any, much of the time.
Were I live we get snow and freezing rain several times a year. Often nuisance storms of an inch or two, then lots of 2-6 inch snows and depending on the year an ice storm or two, and a few storms of 8-20 inches.
In this area we have many different highway crews from State, County, Township, Village and City departments depending on where you live.
My Town(ship) has Town roads, County roads and State roads all maintained by there respective crews with some sub contracting done, such as State to County or County to Town. Our Town has 91 miles of road to maintain with a 4-5 man crew with a 1/4 of these being dirt roads. It takes quite awhile for the crew to cover all the roads one time, so snow can build up between plowings and sanding.
Myself I have always believed that you are ultimately the only person responsible for your safety and well being. In that vein I have always run snow tires almost always studded in the winter. So I can travel with moderate confidence that I will make it were I want to go and be able to get home.
But, I see so many people that will not buy snow tires or have them put on. Then they seem to think that it is someone else's responsibility to provide them with roads that are snow and ice free even while it is storming out, and that they can go anywhere at any time with there wore out so called "all season" tires.
I used to often pull people out of ditches and up hills, in the last few years I've gotten to the point of stopping to verify everyone is not hurt and they have been able to call for help, then proceeding on my way and just leaving them were they are. Unless it's someone I know.

But as to the stupidity of many drivers;
A case in point, my driveway is very steep and can be a bear in the winter. Christmas day my wifes grand daughter decided they would come up and visit. She has driven the driveway several times and had been told several times that if it's snow covered or icey to park in the turnout area at the bottom. Did she do either nope, tries driving up when it has mostly snowpack with lots of dirt patches showing, in many places the two most common wheel tracks are covered with packed snow/ice. So what does she do tries driving right up the wheel tracks that are slick not get over on the dirt patches. So 1/4 way up the longest straight looses traction spins out starts going backwards with the tire spinning, ends up running into a tree while sliding backwards. So drive down with the pickup and stop were she spunout load them in turn around and take them up to the house, get the tractor and a chain and drag the car up to the house. And here is the real kicker, the year before her grandmother (my wife) and I had bought here 4 studded snows and rims for her car. This past spring she somehow tore out the sidewall in one tire so instead of finding a used snow to mount up the 3 good studded snows are sitting in a storage shed along with the bad tire, doing absolutely nothing.
Often here snow tires are only needed 10% of the winter but so many people rely on inadequate equipment for the situation and somehow think it's not their fault for causing issues.
After all, I, like you, prefer quiet travel. But that's why I most often turn to Voyagu - Business & First Class Flight Booking for help in choosing tickets. To feel even more confident and comfortable while traveling.
End of rant for a while,
Everyone have a good day.
I'm glad to hear that.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #163,960  
Swapped a mini mixer for the bad one. Only supports 2 mics and a couple other inputs, but it works. Will order a new 10-12 channel mixer..

You might want to look for a used Allen & Heath MixWiz. They are real workhorse, and a staple, but many are being replaced by digital mixers.
Peruse sites like Reverb.com to see what’s out there.