Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,962  
Kilroy --- Thanks for the pic's of the eggs..My mouth is watering... I would ask how long do they keep but if you go through 2 jars a week I know the anwser - not very long...

Thanks for all the nice comments for the wife..

Mark
I just opened my last batch from back in September and they are great! If I don’t use the snausages, I add several drops of Stubbs Liquid Smoke to the brine. I haven’t decided if I like Hickory or Mesquite better. . . But otherwise I just stick with that original recipe (other than the batch with the turmeric). I think I am going to try a batch with a scoop of Colman’s English Mistard to kick up the heat another notch 💥

/ Good morning!!!! #163,963  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 12C and it's presently 25.8C, clear and the wind is 'picking up'. Rain is predicted this arvo with a cold front moving in.

Got 1/3rd of the trimmed branches collected yesterday. Today is 'into-town day' for mail/groceries, then I'll get a few more branches (along the driveway) collected/disposed.

Curious 'happening': using a "Total Tools" birthday gift card I bought a LEATHERMAN Wave multitool (A$189.00)... all of a sudden I'm receiving FB adverts from an Aussie leathercraft company that makes leather belt pouches for, said multitool. Hmmmm... and, no, I don't have an 'Alexi' or 'Siri' thingy.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,964  
You might want to look for a used Allen & Heath MixWiz. They are real workhorse, and a staple, but many are being replaced by digital mixers.
Peruse sites like Reverb.com to see what’s out there.

Just ordered another mackie. Could have gotten an exact same model, but for $20 more went with an FX model that does sound effects (that I won’t use) but it also has USB out to record digital output. That’s a maybe I’ll use. I would have gone with less mic inputs, but they don’t have the “rude” feature to check the mic levels. The features in mixers get pretty complicated.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,965  
Good evening all. 23ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind, Overcast sky, not much precip, and high temp was 28ºF. Clean ash out of insert and revive fire to start day. Did get kitchen cleaned up, 20 mile on stationary trainer, and nap in. Helped wife with shredded potato casserole, and had some salmon step daughter had left over for dinner.
Ron quite the day. Glad you got water softener fixed and pressure tank properly pressurized. Neat moon pic
Bill hope you had good trip to NB.
Frits sorry up so early. Good to hear GD discharged and back to school soon. Nap good to help make it to normal bed time.
Drew sound like you are having good time in FL. Sorry you are going home so soon.
Billy glad you got hike in with warm weather. Glad you got the wood in as well. Thursday we get above freezing here, Sunday near normal temps.
Kilroy sorry weather is messing wood lot work. you are going to have a lot of pickled eggs.
Mike sorry about power loss. I bet the BBQ with SO made up for lack of progress :)
Paul enjoy your snow. Hope you can find the areas rich with horizontal surfaces. Strip mining can be very effective ;) Had to chuckle and the Staples story. Cat probably wants to wrestle. Hope breakfast was good. Cute pic of Zoe.
Dennis sorry about the good restaurant closing. Hope camera mounting and PA debug went well.
Dave you are still warmer than North Texas :)
Ken hope you get work laptop sorted soon. Hope you are getting insulation job near done.
Jim hope you enjoyed your staycation :) Hope honey-do lists not too bad.
Buppies hope you do not get too much rain. What does it look like for North and Central Texas? prayers sent.
RNG glad touring bike finished. Sorry about neutral switch fail, at least it did not leak. Good to hear chimney chase getting reengineered before rebuilding. Glad 1 pile gone. Are the others piles as big?
Gstrom you are COLD!
Gale good to hear power still up.
Ted sorry no rain or snow. Hope your motivation does not do another face plant :)
David good to see yo getting some rain. Hope you were able to get some of the PV wiring done. Baked Ziti sounds good.
Thomas glad work was good. Hope you ell Dr truth and work with him on work/ stress levels. Mom was having medicine conflicts but did not tell Dr what was really going on and suffered more than need last few years.
RS who needs Christmas :) Good scores on tools. Hope you get to play, er use them plenty :)
Don hope whipper ok after fall. She no spring chicken either. Do you have paw covers with more grip?
Mark good to hear wife is home and doing well. prayers for rapid recovery.
Bill glad trip to NB good, and plowing the end of the driveways did not take long.
Dennis glad camera work progressing and new projector coming along as well. Glad you found PA problem and new on there soon.
Randy(wag) gift card selling info about you :(
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's voice, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /uncle's surgery, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou /eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's surgery, Scotty, /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,966  
Randy(wag) gift card selling info about you :(
I don't know? I didn't purchase the multitool on-line, I went in-store and I've bought several tools from them in the past (Makita/Knipex/various) with nothing like this happening before.

Mind you, the LEATHERMAN multitools come with a soft webbing pouch, which I dislike. I prefer leather, but I know that I hadn't performed any research on finding a leather pouch. Yet, there was the FB 'advert' weeks after making the purchase.

Very strange.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,967  
26° going for a high of 30° today and maybe a little more ice/sleet/hail to come although not a great deal in the forecast. However the roads have apparently been a mess lately with traffic stuck everywhere. And for perhaps the first time ever around here, the U.S. Post Office has announced there will be no mail deliveries until further news.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,968  
Poured first cup of coffee. 3° with mostly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 24° with some sunshine.
Did some work on table saw. Cleaned it up some. Laid it on it's side and watched a large chunk of saw dust fall out from top of motor. Cleaned motor up some more. Plugged it in. Pressed switch and it ran. Will have to look into it some more. It will be good for someone that needs a small table saw.
Came into warm up. Wanted to watch a movie on Prime TV. I listen to TV most of the time with Ear Buds. But Buds are only hooked cable TV. 2 hours later I had Ear Buds hook to all thing hook to TV. But now the Audio/Video receiver is not hooked to TV. May have to look into a new TV or Audio/Video box that support Bluetooth. More sitting down and reading TV and Audio/Video manuals.
Going to take another look at table saw today.
Another meeting. Not much got done. Except a bunch of pecking.
P9IL0tm.jpg

Bird, so much for USPS Motto. “Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.” Not actually their motto. It is an engraving on front of a Post Office Building.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,969  
34 going to 41. Raining all night, but no snow. :cry:

Rained all day yesterday, so didn't get out but for a short walk. Stayed in and roasted coffee and worked on MIL's USDA Census of Agriculture..."Mandatory due by February 6, 2023." Anyone have to ever fill one of these out? 24 pages, what a bear. So many questions Do Not pertain to agriculture, either, but are what I'd politely call NOSY.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,970  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 12C and it's presently 25.8C, clear and the wind is 'picking up'. Rain is predicted this arvo with a cold front moving in.

Got 1/3rd of the trimmed branches collected yesterday. Today is 'into-town day' for mail/groceries, then I'll get a few more branches (along the driveway) collected/disposed.

Curious 'happening': using a "Total Tools" birthday gift card I bought a LEATHERMAN Wave multitool (A$189.00)... all of a sudden I'm receiving FB adverts from an Aussie leathercraft company that makes leather belt pouches for, said multitool. Hmmmm... and, no, I don't have an 'Alexi' or 'Siri' thingy.

That's about it, take care all.
Yowzah! That is ridiculously high for a Leatherman (although I bought my last one about 15 years ago). I have/had several, I could have warranted a couple but I know I abused them to the point where… and it was not the fault of the tool.

I like the early renditions of the Wave with the fixed Phillips instead of the replaceable bits - the fixed driver can get into places that the bits cannot, like the back of electronic devices with their recessed holes.

I am sorry I never got a Crunch, which is now discontinued several years.

I still have my original Original Leatherman in a toolbox.