Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,981  
   / Good morning!!!! #163,982  
Good morning, the low temp is 10 and the high to 18°F. Wind SSW 5 mph. 40% chance of flurries. It was snowing pretty good when I checked a hour ago.

Block heater for the tractor plugged in, I'll go out and plow about noonish.
Right now I am going back to bed for a power nap. Been up since 2.

My new Dewalt cordless grease gun came yesterday, I am waiting for the battery to charge up. I have a half a case of winter grease that'll come into the house and warm up.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #163,983  
good morning all
another day in warm paradise, should be 84 here today
yikes you folks in Texas are sure cold
be careful in ice and snow, remember we don't bounce well.

Mark, hope your wife is doing better. Lots of best wishes sent her way. And you too, you have your hands full.

off food shopping this morning, will get some diesel for friend's truck, and then some serious pool time this afternoon. The community has two pools, this is the small one but close to friend's house and nice view of boats.

Attachments

• IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 57
   / Good morning!!!! #163,984  
Anyone have to ever fill one of these out? 24 pages, what a bear. So many questions Do Not pertain to agriculture, either, but are what I'd politely call NOSY.

Yes we had do one here. Way more financial questions than I anticipated. More about the business than the practice of agriculture.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,987  
I got ANOTHER USDA survey reminder to complete the other day. I completed the survey in December, this is the second reminder to complete the survey. Sigh....

On Leathermans, I don't use mine at all, it holds a special significance in my life as a buddy no longer with us and I got them at the same time. When I see it, I think of him.

A great tool never used, a life lived full.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,988  
early start this a.m. We got a message that our new parrot was old enough to pick up. (8 weeks) We bought a male about 10 days ago from the same lady.
Trip was 150 klm each way. This is Lesleys 'thing' so it keeps her occupied and she leaves me alone.
Here is a little vid of the Eclectus Parrots. Girl is red and blue. Boy is the green one.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,989  
Good morning.
26 with a high in the middle 30’s today. Clear skies, but woke up to a white dusting.

Yesterday kept me occupied, took all the old Verizon equipment to UPS, officially putting that chapter behind me. Stopped at Staples and got some filing supplies, got all the instructions and manuals filed neatly with Ptouch labels on the folders.

Picked up my $27 Subsoiler, much better than I expected.
IMG_0889.jpg

Hoist scale says it weighs its not a lightweight, but I knew that, I paid for it by the pound.

IMG_0888.jpg

Changed out the last fast Ethernet switch for a gigabit one, I think that is the last piece of that puzzle as well.

Today I’m off to our daughter’s to install a Wi-Fi thermostat with a remote sensor to average between the two floors and install a garage door opener. Zoe is coming with me to help.