Kubota New Pricing

/ Kubota New Pricing #41  
Both mine are side fill (saddle tanks) between the loader frame and the front cab glass (on the cab) and the loader frame and the foot rests on the open station.
My old TLB fill cap is just forward of the windshield. PITA.....

My Ford tractor open station is just forward of the dash but you can easily stand on the ground and fill it.

My M9540 open station can be filled standing on the ground but the cap is at the rear, tucked in beside the rear fender. It's okay, but would have been nicer to have the cap by the mounting step.

/ Kubota New Pricing #42  
You're still buying it down.

There is no free lunch.

KTAC is to protect Kubota.
Well, then everyone is subsidizing the financing, because cash buyers are only offered a negligible discount.

/ Kubota New Pricing #44  
Well, then everyone is subsidizing the financing, because cash buyers are only offered a negligible discount.
Yep. Exactly how it works.

/ Kubota New Pricing
I should have read down.... :sneaky:
Not all but some. He sent me a comparison of a Grand L3560 vs a Deere 3039R. That Deere is still 5 grand more than the new higher Kubota price.

/ Kubota New Pricing #46  
My old TLB fill cap is just forward of the windshield. PITA.....

My Ford tractor open station is just forward of the dash but you can easily stand on the ground and fill it.

My M9540 open station can be filled standing on the ground but the cap is at the rear, tucked in beside the rear fender. It's okay, but would have been nicer to have the cap by the mounting step.

My 9540 did

1675474151525.jpeg

/ Kubota New Pricing #49  
Guess it depends on what you like. Mine are fine where they are. Pullup to the bulk tank, pop the nozzle in and fill.
Yes, it makes a big difference having a fueling station. My caddy is smaller than your bulk tank, but I like not lifting fuel cans.

/ Kubota New Pricing #50  
My dealer is Deere and Kubota. I asked if Deere took a big jump and he said no, Deere does small increases. He was shocked by the jump Kubota took. And he certain Deere models are now cheaper.

I was looking at the 2 series and b series at the dealer last week. Deere was 12 grand more getting ready right now to go look at 2 year old b series that just popped up on marketplace 25 minutes away for a good price