Kubota New Pricing

/ Kubota New Pricing
I was looking at the 2 series and b series at the dealer last week. Deere was 12 grand more getting ready right now to go look at 2 year old b series that just popped up on marketplace 25 minutes away for a good price
12 grand!!! Holy!!!

/ Kubota New Pricing #52  
I was looking at the 2 series and b series at the dealer last week. Deere was 12 grand more getting ready right now to go look at 2 year old b series that just popped up on marketplace 25 minutes away for a good price

After watching Messicks video comparing a JD to a Kubota, I wouldn't buy a Deere (under 55 hp) even if it was cheaper by a few thousand.

/ Kubota New Pricing #53  
After watching Messicks video comparing a JD to a Kubota, I wouldn't buy a Deere (under 55 hp) even if it was cheaper by a few thousand.

Any chance you can post a link to this video, I'd love to see it.

If it's a PITA I'll just browse their channel later, but I'm quite interested in seeing what Neil comes up with.

/ Kubota New Pricing #54  
My problem if you can call it that , is that I don't use enough fuel to get a bulk tank. I don't have an oil furnace, and I am cheap so... right now I can still balance on the tire and so spending money on a pump seems like a waste. I use about a 100 gallons a year so. I live with the inconvenience of 5 gallon cans. I just recently converted an old gas (red) gas can to diesel with a Sharpie permanent marker so I now have twice the capacity.

/ Kubota New Pricing #55  
Any chance you can post a link to this video, I'd love to see it.

If it's a PITA I'll just browse their channel later, but I'm quite interested in seeing what Neil comes up with.
I can't post it where I'm at but search Messicks Kubota vs John Deere

/ Kubota New Pricing #56  
   / Kubota New Pricing #57  
My problem if you can call it that , is that I don't use enough fuel to get a bulk tank. I don't have an oil furnace, and I am cheap so... right now I can still balance on the tire and so spending money on a pump seems like a waste. I use about a 100 gallons a year so. I live with the inconvenience of 5 gallon cans. I just recently converted an old gas (red) gas can to diesel with a Sharpie permanent marker so I now have twice the capacity.
My annual use is about 150 gallons and I bought one of these. Sure is nice to not lift cans or spill any fuel. Also the hand pump also works in reverse, so if you overfill the funnel you can pump the excess back into the caddy. I load the caddy on a pallet and strap it down, then load the pallet into the truck with the forks. It was well worth the cost to me to be able to fuel without spillage.

/ Kubota New Pricing #58  
Actually, it isn't.

One must buy down the interest rate.
Then who pays for the 0% financing costs?

How can you buy down from 0%?

/ Kubota New Pricing #59  
I wish that I had bought your fuel caddy..JY. And it cost less than the 12 volt set up that I purchased a couple years ago.

Cheers,
Mike

/ Kubota New Pricing #60  
I wanted to know if Kubota is bearing some of the financing costs, so I did the amortization calc. There are calculators on line that do it.

On a 50k tractor, with an 84 month loan at 6%, the interest comes out to around 11, 350. That same tractor at 84 months and 3% is around 5,500. The difference is around 5,850.

Kubota just increased the tractor price around the same price as the marginal increase in interest, around 5-6K.

So people think their getting 0%, but kubota is just increasing the price to cover the added interest expense. At the same time, they are not decreasing the price to reflect a true cash only purchase. So even people paying cash, are subsidizing the credit customer and kubota is not.