Kubota New Pricing

/ Kubota New Pricing #31  
   / Kubota New Pricing #32  
My dealer is Deere and Kubota. I asked if Deere took a big jump and he said no, Deere does small increases. He was shocked by the jump Kubota took. And he certain Deere models are now cheaper.
I should have read down.... :sneaky:

/ Kubota New Pricing #33  
In regards to 0%.

I compare this to the fees charged if you use a credit card to pay for products. The seller is eating that charge. So they increase the price of their product to offset that charge. So the cash buyer pays the fee as well. Win/win.

Same with tractors, autos, UTVs, etc. They don't have to offer a cash discount because they are getting the finance fee on every sale using the current method. So every product they sell has "financed" profits built into the price. Win/win.

Move along folks, no free ride here. :)

/ Kubota New Pricing #34  
I don’t know why they wouldn’t. They’ve done a great job over the last 40 years building a reputation and a network that customers can trust.
They do an incredible job catering to the smaller farmer, excavator and large homeowner.
Can’t argue with that. IMHO, Kubota makes a better product. And, I can think of several brands I’d buy before considering another JD.

Mike

/ Kubota New Pricing #35  
dont forget guys, these prices are in CAD so subtract about 35% but sometimes things are cheaper up here so start figureing the exchange rate and you guys may want to start buying your tractors up north. Also canadian models come standard with two remotes, defrost and worklights on the cab models and they throw in the rear wiper too so you have to compare apples to apples.

I have a quote request in for trade in price on similarly equipped models. Will see how much It costs for tier 4 upgrades. I would like to fill up standing on the ground instead of balancing on the tire.

/ Kubota New Pricing #36  
I don’t know why they wouldn’t. They’ve done a great job over the last 40 years building a reputation and a network that customers can trust.
They do an incredible job catering to the smaller farmer, excavator and large homeowner.
Now if they could just supersize their ergonomics for the northern hemisphere :LOL: :p:cool: And -

"I would like to fill up standing on the ground instead of balancing on the tire.
James"

If you are still juggling 5gal cans you need to upgrade your refueling system.

Attachments

• gas can.JPG
    gas can.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 82
  • gas can alt.JPG
    gas can alt.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
   / Kubota New Pricing #37  
There is a very small cash discount, not enough to account for 6 years 0 interest. I think they make up the finance costs by requiring the purchase of KTAC insurance.
You're still buying it down.

There is no free lunch.

KTAC is to protect Kubota.

/ Kubota New Pricing #38  
You're still buying it down.

There is no free lunch.

KTAC is to protect Kubota.
Thanks you and the others that realize Kubota is not selling tractors with true 0% financing.
I realize people like their Kubotas and I have 3, but the blind brand loyalty is just silly.

/ Kubota New Pricing #39  
Never used their insurance on anything we have bought but you are probably correct. We have a blanket farm policy.

/ Kubota New Pricing #40  
Now if they could just supersize their ergonomics for the northern hemisphere :LOL: :p:cool: And -

"I would like to fill up standing on the ground instead of balancing on the tire.
James"

If you are still juggling 5gal cans you need to upgrade your refueling system.
Both mine are side fill (saddle tanks) between the loader frame and the front cab glass (on the cab) and the loader frame and the foot rests on the open station.