Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #71  
Yanmar SA425 $20,000 you might even be able to get it for less than that if since inventories are starting to get back in shape.

And it is a compact.

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #73  
Having operated the SCUD tractors, they do have a place for many; but I for one would not spend the latest asking price for one. If I lived in the city I would rent as opposed to buying as the use can't be much on a city lot. Also, I see more used 23's with backhoe attachment than any other used SCUT, all for sale too. My Kubota salesman says they break easily.

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #74  
Obviously I have no need to lift round bales or run a baler so my little tractor does the job here, LOL
I have a 95hp Utility, 47hp Utility and 24hp SCUT. wouldn't get rid of any. They all earn their spot in the shed. :)

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #75  
I find tiny tractors to be cute and that is about it. I have no use for any of them

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #77  
I find tiny tractors to be cute and that is about it. I have no use for any of them
If you are working on a D9 Cat you use one set of tools. If you are working on a Ford Ranger, you use a different set of tools. If you repair fine watches, you use yet another set of tools. Different tools for different jobs. One set of tools might be "cute," but you couldn't use the other tools for the job they are intended to do,

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #80  
I think he uses the Challenger for residential lawns, don't be ridiculous 😆

Edit: wait that's @Hay Dude that mows residential lawns with his Challenger.