Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #82  
Somebody's got to put in the old JD commercial with the guy tilling his side yard with the JD 8750 and cutting his grass with the maximizer combine. 🍻

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #84  
I’m at two tractors over 50HP and often miss my old BX. Never should have sold it. Horrible mower but did 7 million other jobs well, most importantly teaching small people how to use tractors.

Most of my grandkids have trained on the Max24 we have. Later sent one grandkid to the Catpillar proving grounds for equipment operator training, she loves operating equipment and so far is making a career out of it.

@polarred21 I would choose this red one you posted.

1676208794153.png

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #86  
Most of my grandkids have trained on the Max24 we have. Later sent one grandkid to the Catpillar proving grounds for equipment operator training, she loves operating equipment and so far is making a career out of it.

@polarred21 I would choose this red one you posted.

View attachment 783569
That's awesome for your grand daughter Maxx!
And if I were to buy a SCUT, which was originally what I was going to buy that Massey GC would be the one.
Even though I came to really like Kubota's now, I think Massey makes the best SCUT on the market.
Doesn't have all the bells and whistles and marketing gadgets some of the others have, but it has some of the most powerful hydraulics out of all of them, and it's reliable as a stone.

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #87  
That's awesome for your grand daughter Maxx!
And if I were to buy a SCUT, which was originally what I was going to buy that Massey GC would be the one.
Even though I came to really like Kubota's now, I think Massey makes the best SCUT on the market.
Doesn't have all the bells and whistles and marketing gadgets some of the others have, but it has some of the most powerful hydraulics out of all of them, and it's reliable as a stone.
I came to the same conclusion, neighbor has a Massey GC (2410 I believe) and it is better than my Mahindra Max as far as fit and finnish.
Could have been the build day it was made on, if that is a consideration at all?
Would have bought the GC if I had a dealer closer.

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #88  
I just remember the demo's the dealers showed me. All the Massey's could lift themselves off the ground with the loader and backhoe at idle, and the Kubota could not.

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #89  
GC gets the chicks too, I'm fighting off these women I tell ya. They come runnin just as fast as they can, coz every girl crazy bout a GC man.

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #90  
I think he uses the Challenger for residential lawns, don't be ridiculous 😆

Edit: wait that's @Hay Dude that mows residential lawns with his Challenger.
1. Park in middle of yard.
2. Engage PTO
3. Turn off PTO

Lawn done, no movement necessary.

I used to own a 0.2 acre lot holding a house, carriage barn, and driveway. When I was in the process of selling it, I got rid of the walk-behind mower, and then realized it needed one more mowing before settlement. I ended up hauling my 60" zero turn from home over there, and mowing the back yard just over one pass down and back. Front yard was done in literally one pass.

Got some funny looks from the neighbors, but it was the quickest way to get the job done.