Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery!

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #11  
My local TYM dealer messaged me today to nail down a delivery time for the new tractor today…

Then he tells me, by the way, it will be $1000 less than quoted… I was able to secure another discount for you.

I suppose I should ask what sort of doughnuts his guys like. What a blessing!
Im thinking if they are delivered fresh in the am, any kind. 👍 This place is off to a great start on customer satisfaction.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #12  
Been waiting several weeks for a Toyota SUV hybrid. It just came in, and We have been notified that the price is $2600 higher than first agreed upon.

Cherish your TYM dealer, we don’t see that kind of thing around here.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #16  
the discount is because, its to be delivered without tires :D
:D:D:D:alien:

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #17  
Congrats, not what I expected either.
I just saw somewhere where a dealer took a trade, delivered new tractor, then 2 weeks later said we made a mistake, we need $18k more, or we will return your old tractor and take new one back.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #18  
What kind of information do they ask for in the survey? Do they ask for an email address or phone number?

Congratulation on the discount OP, that's pretty cool!
No they don't. Trying to remember specifically what personal information is asked,,,, gender and age is all I can think of. You get a code that you write on the receipt and bring it back to the store. They look at the receipt, enter the code, $10 off your items being purchased. Has to be used within 30 days. I'm in there a minimum of once a week.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #19  
No they don't. Trying to remember specifically what personal information is asked,,,, gender and age is all I can think of. You get a code that you write on the receipt and bring it back to the store. They look at the receipt, enter the code, $10 off your items being purchased. Has to be used within 30 days. I'm in there a minimum of once a week.
That's good then, I thought maybe they were selling email addresses or phone numbers or both.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #20  
That's awesome, and as others have said, not the direction I was expecting! You did your homework with machine and dealer, and it seems it's really paying off. You've got a solid dealer.

Congrats, not what I expected either.
I just saw somewhere where a dealer took a trade, delivered new tractor, then 2 weeks later said we made a mistake, we need $18k more, or we will return your old tractor and take new one back.

I don't want to derail this thread, but I also want to read more. This seems exceptionally poor on the dealers part.