Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery!

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #21  
Been waiting several weeks for a Toyota SUV hybrid. It just came in, and We have been notified that the price is $2600 higher than first agreed upon.

Cherish your TYM dealer, we don’t see that kind of thing around here.
My nephew's mini skid steer went from $27,500 in February to $32,695 in December when it was finally delivered.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #22  
This reminds me of the Amish guy who I bought my wood stove from. I gave him a deposit when I bought my house. I went back to pick it up when I had possession of the house. He proceeded to tell me that he meant to call me the prior week. I fully figured he sold my stove, but instead he told me the Hearthstone rep was in and they were on sale now so I owed him $500 less

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #23  
This reminds me of the Amish guy who I bought my wood stove from. I gave him a deposit when I bought my house. I went back to pick it up when I had possession of the house. He proceeded to tell me that he meant to call me the prior week. I fully figured he sold my stove, but instead he told me the Hearthstone rep was in and they were on sale now so I owed him $500 less
The quakers are good people from what I have seen and heard over the years. They are God fearing people, something our present society seems to lack.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #24  
Went to my FORMER local Massey dealer.
He came out to see what I was looking at.
Quoted me a price. We went inside to his office and shot the s--t for a bit and he quoted me a new price, $2500 more.
What the f...?
I mentioned I had a few pieces I wouldn't mind trading in.
He sent his son the next day to look it over, a good running Ferguson TEA20, drag disc, 5' 3pth grass cutter and an old potato picker. All working condition.
Next day he called and gave me a quote with the trade in items included that was $4500 more than without.
He doesn't talk to me anymore since I told him to give his head a shake.
I got the tractor I was looking at ,at another dealer about an hour away for less than his first quote.
Give your dealer a hug from me.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #25  
I would supply him doughnuts AND coffee for the next month!
That's a dealer wanting to make a customer for life!

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #27  
A Chevy dealer did this a few years ago when we bought a new SUV. I drove 4 hours to NH to pick it up in the middle of a blizzard. Got there and gave him the check and he gave me a check back for $500 for a Presidents Day incentive that started that day.

Glad you found an honest dealer!

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #30  
Ouch ! What did he get ?
Ditch Witch SK600 with 44" bucket. Put down a deposit in February and when it was finally delivered they had increased the price in July and November. And it was either take it now or get put back on the waiting list with continuing price increases.