Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery!

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #31  
Wow, pretty discouraging ! I have been trying to buy one for a year, my SK752 is worth a good bit more than I paid for it but the availability isn't there for new ones.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #32  
That makes for a great day!

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #33  
I had a TYM 394 traded two months ago for 494, had very good experinces with the TYM dealers I have dealt with. I would had dealt with the dealer I bought the TYM dealer from first purchase, but a new dealership opened up last year closer to me. Very solid built tractor.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #34  
My local TYM dealer messaged me today to nail down a delivery time for the new tractor today…

Then he tells me, by the way, it will be $1000 less than quoted… I was able to secure another discount for you.

I suppose I should ask what sort of doughnuts his guys like. What a blessing!
Or maybe check with another dealer, to see what else he forgot to look for!

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #35  
My local TYM dealer messaged me today to nail down a delivery time for the new tractor today…

Then he tells me, by the way, it will be $1000 less than quoted… I was able to secure another discount for you.

I suppose I should ask what sort of doughnuts his guys like. What a blessing!
Don't ask, just bring a good dozen and maybe a bottle of Jack D.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #37  
The only TYM dealer in town at the time was too busy selling a $4,000 lawnmower and some blades to talk to me about an $18,000 tractor.

They're no longer in business selling anything.

Last edited:
   / Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #38  
Sounds to me like a pizz poor businessman. Deserve to be outta business.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #39  
Before Yahoo groups shut down, I belonged to one dedicated to making a combination metal lathe and milling machine from old engine blocks. It was called a "Multimachine". Someone put up a post about hand powered drills once sold by the Cole manufacturing company. He thought the drills would be useful in making Multimachines. At the time the old drills could be bought very reasonably on ebay. Group members began checking the ads and/or buying the drills and the price skyrocketed. The ones I found today were much more expensive than they were when they were first mentioned in the group. COLE Tool Mfg No 7 Manual Drill Press Brace Attachment Chicago Heights ILL | eBay

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #40  
asking price and actual price are usually 2 different animals. That auction isn't worth the asking price and when it don't sell, it will be relisted at a reduced price I would imaging. I buy next to nothing on Flea Bay anyway. Lots of scammer on that site.