Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,841  
Short trailers are a b*tch to back up. 6 to 8 meter (20 to 26ft) hay wagons are most regular, which are easier.
Fortunately it's small and light enough to use the (manual method) if I get in a bind and not grossly overloaded lol slowly but surely I'm getting a little better at it using old beat up garden tractors anyway. And can do it pretty competently if I push it with an ATV.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,842  
Fair enough, unless you've been using regular trailers for years with a single pivot point hay wagons have multiple pivot points and isn't it almost the exact opposite of how you back a regular trailer up? One of these days when I get the time I'm sure I'll confidently master it or close to and I only have a 4x8 2k wagon lol.
I drove a Ford 9000 flatbed with a 24' flat bed wagon behind it. With practice I could back it over uneven ground in a straight line or around a slight corner. I have heard of people (never seen it) who could back a set of doubles. One won a bet from a former boss when he said he could back his set around the small restaurant at truck stop. He was allowed one or two pull-ups but had to back it from where it was parked back to where it was parked. My boss said he had bet $200 and lost but it was worth it to see the man's skill.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,843  
1677136093028.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,850  
No bridge? Get on the boats.

Bruce