Keep politics out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Keep politics out of it. #31  
I was working today and missed it. But Mossroad seems an unlikely source, for a couple of reasons.

One is I that I don't recall him being involved in that thread - certanly not recently.

And secondly, just picking up a discussion and throwing the whole thing out the window is a rude and petulant act - and that's just not his style.

We can't help but speculate, but maybe we should not do so with names attached.

rScotty
You need to read his post at the end of that thread. I would have assumed you would have done that before commenting.

/ Keep politics out of it. #32  
I THINK they were discussing guns not new tractors last time I looked.

/ Keep politics out of it. #35  
Define "political"?

I've saw you post things that I considered political, but you probably didn't.

For that reason I'm not in favor of the "you hurt my feelings" response by reporting.
Snitches abound on this website and always have...

/ Keep politics out of it. #38  
scootr, thanks for posting this thread. I just logged on and saw the thread has been shut down. I apparently didn't see what was said and this happened while I was away today. I have reached out to Mahammad asking to get the comments removed and the thread reopened. I ask all of you if you see a member posting something political on that thread in the future to please report the member to the moderators or send me a personal message and I will do it myself.
That seems like a less dramatic reaction. Good idea.

Best,

ed

/ Keep politics out of it. #39  
Couple people jumped in - including a 20 year member! Seen him do this before. Anyway off it went down the drain... you would think a 20 yr TBN member would know better.
I bet it gets fixed, there are solutions short of the death penalty. Nice to see a fellow 773 user:)

Best,

ed

/ Keep politics out of it. #40  
I have been a member for roughly 13 years. I have had 1 post censored I think. It was a joke about a politician but I’m betting someone didn’t think it was funny. I knew better.

A few months ago I started a thread “Tell us something we don’t know”. It’s generally taken the direction I hoped it would, random facts and tidbits that people can learn from. Unfortunately it turned political and got shut down but Muhammad was nice enough to prune it and reopen it.

There are just certain things that will for sure take a bad turn. Politics, religion and gun control will spiral out of control. Just stay away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.