New Tractor Sales Are Declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,891  
Unfortunately, a lot of this really isn't because of or about science.

It is a bit like blaming Ford and General Motors for DRUNK DRIVING!

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,892  
Things that can't be disputed are China flying a spy balloon over USA nuclear sites and Putin blaming the USA for the Ukraine conflict. Last I heard the USA was also blamed for an alleged assassination attempt on Putin at a vacant residence with a pair of drones that were originally blamed on Ukraine.

With China buying the W.H.O., I don't personally trust anything coming out of that organization regarding Coronavirus. Last I heard, the W.H.O. blamed it all on frozen food shipped to China! 🙄

The amount of Chinese money sloshing around Washington DC certainly suggests to me that some people are being influenced by it. Favorable China policies and statements by politically connected people are concerning to me. Of course, some of this money sloshing around is probably George Soros's influence as well just like the local elections that he bought and paid for.

Saw news today that said the George Soros sponsored candidate that won the St. Louis DA position has let 96% of the felony arrests get dismissed without any action while she spent the past two years in nursing school instead of in the office!

What does any of this mean to tractor sales? Buy today before they go up even further due to inflation! I recently took possession of my first and I'm looking for a second one and a new pickup while the dollar is still worth 38cents!

Last edited:
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,893  
Make 'em cheap and when they expire, send them to the landfill and get another one... Question, are ANY microwaves made here today?

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining
#1,897  
Like the bat caused corona virus hypothesis.
The lab leak hypothesis got crushed, “conspiracy theory“, “racist”. The G________t and the corporate media said so.
Still waiting for the bat virus hypothesis people to admit they weren’t correct and the lab leak people to be apologized to for being called “racist”. Ask Dr. Robert Redfield. He ran the CDC and was called a racist for simply suggesting he thought the corona virus came from a chinese lab. Now we all know.

He may be waiting a long time for that apology. Oh and BTW 500 new billionaires were created during 20-21 covid crisis. 😂

Then there’s the global climate crisis hypothesis. So we buy billions of chinese made solar panels, some being made with slave labor. Wonder when the G_______t will admit we bought billions of chinese made solar panels, some made with slave labor on questionable science?

Will we have another moment like the corona virus, where the hypothesis of global climate change all comes crashing down? Now we are committing trillions.
Probably not before trillions are spent and a very small group of people make billions. ;)
You make a solid point. When have these people ever admitted they were wrong?? The answer is never!

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,898  
It's quite ironic how secretive they are about filming their manufactured goods when they most likely stole the technology from us 😂
In most cases not stolen but gifted, ask yourself how many western companies voluntarily took their production facilities and IP to china?

Quite a few would be my guess.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,899  
I'm with the "other party" and I completely agree. The evidence is there but the prosecutions are not.
Yeah but let's compare crimes. Hush money to a hooker versus corruption through your entire family funneling money from a communist government. I could go on and on with that list but I'll stop there.

Hmmm, I know it's a pretty close call to know which is worse for some people. That's the part I do not understand.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,900  
Well, I bought a microwave yesterday for $89! I can remember when they used to cost $1000! I guess we must be in a deflationary period?
Yes and calculators used to be over a hundred dollars. Now you can buy them for a few bucks at the dollar store. 😁. I see your point here 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.