Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,391  
As was said, <citation needed> I have looked and haven't been able to find anything, if you have a source to backup your allegation, please post it, otherwise it's just spreading FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt).

Aaron Z

Where did you look ?...on the Internet ?? LoL

Tell me...how many other municipal (town, county etc.) laws did you find ??

FYI...just because you cant find something on the Internet does not mean it's not true...it works both ways...just like "I read it on the Internet so it must be true"...too funny...!

I suggest you subscribe to Lexis Nexis and start your search there if you want a citation...find it yourself...!

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,392  
Seems like he asked you /Pine if you could show us a link.
Think it would be helpful to everyone to know where this could be enforced.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,393  
Where did you look ?...on the Internet ?? LoL

Tell me...how many other municipal (town, county etc.) laws did you find ??

FYI...just because you cant find something on the Internet does not mean it's not true...it works both ways...just like "I read it on the Internet so it must be true"...too funny...!

I suggest you subscribe to Lexus Nexus and start your search there if you want a citation...find it yourself...!
You're the one with the assertion that it is true. In absence of supporting info like a law cite or references to someone actually being charged with it common sense and lack of evidence says "nope".

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,394  
You're the one with the assertion that it is true. In absence of supporting info like a law cite or references to someone actually being charged with it common sense and lack of evidence says "nope".
And you're the one with the assertion that's it's untrue...prove me wrong...!
Just because you don't believe something does not make it untrue...

here's a hint...subscribe to Lexis Nexis

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,395  

Are you a ******* child?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,396  

But in some states it is against the law to quote a law without providing a site to it.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,397  
Illinois has a law that you can leave the hitch ball on as long as it doesn’t extend more than 4 inches past the bumper. I’d bet that the hitches on most pickup trucks are more than 4 inches long. Google gave me the answer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,398  
LMAO...A local city ordinance states you can't do any blasting before noon on Sundays but alas and alack...there is no Internet link...too bad...so go suck on a lemon...!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,399  
I’m sure there’s a law against sucking lemons.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,400  
Illinois has a law that you can leave the hitch ball on as long as it doesn’t extend more than 4 inches past the bumper. I’d bet that the hitches on most pickup trucks are more than 4 inches long. Google gave me the answer.
Illinois does not have such a law; I specifically quoted (#18,355 two days ago) the bill which attempted to make this into law in IL, but it didn't make it into the books.

I couldn't find any other actual references to laws, everything on the net is "there are places" just like maps used to say "here be dragons".