Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,401  
Good morning! Low of 48°, heading up to 72°. Very good chance of a shower / t-storm. Had a storm glance by last evening, put a 1/4" in the gauge. About 4 miles south, there was accumulating 1/2"-3/4" hail. There are some reports of damage.

Glad we just got rain..... Hopefully, more rain will arrive this afternoon. Heavy cloud cover, higher dew point, higher humidity.... we should get some more....

Dennis, hope you are felling better and you're able to get some sleep.

Fritz, we would take that pup in a minute..... but how could we.... being 3/4 the way across the country.....
Beautiful pup.

Drew, good to hear that there is some good customer service still out there.

RS, your making me up our game.... nice shelving/ plant holder.

Scaredy, so sorry to hear about the ongoing drama. Hope you can get to a turning point. Keep the faith, prayers sent for you.

RNG, sorry about the run around with the dealer. Did he give you any excuses when you contradicted his lies?
For some strange reason, I enjoy making salesman sqirm.

David, try to enjoy the painting..... it's hard, but any little positive thoughts might help.....
I/we will be undertaking painting the house sometime this summer.... not looking forward to it....

Jay, that's a nice cart.... definitely need to keep it in service. Probably nothing built like that today....

Being it's damp and mucky outside, not sure what I'll get into. I'm sure I can find something to do....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,402  
I really appreciate this TBN community, and all the tractor advice, information, support and prayers. I will get through this. Thank You.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #171,404  
RNG, sorry about the run around with the dealer. Did he give you any excuses when you contradicted his lies?
For some strange reason, I enjoy making salesman sqirm.
I didn't get confrontational. All I did was point out some data that would seem to indicate he was getting an opportunity to make a sale at a fair price. Lead a horse to water sort of thing. The damaged van won't be available until July, and I intend to keep looking.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,405  
One of those big Good Sam stickers would cover the fender patch pretty well, Drew.

hah. waiting for touch up paint to come, until then, got it covered.

washed car, washed rv, mowed lawn, need to take a break.
then back outside for the chinese fire drill of moving the car and rv and trailer around so I can get out tomorrow morning.
my neighbor across the street says I am very entertaining....

I cut some roses today and will take them with me.
yellow peace roses have nice smell

Attachments

• IMG_1849.JPG
    IMG_1849.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1848.JPG
    IMG_1848.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
   / Good morning!!!! #171,406  
rswyn- You have a really good looking spread and I wish that I had 1% of your organizational skills. Thanks for sharing.

Ted- Parts of that cart are older than some of the members here. I bet that I have 10#'s of wood screws holding that cart together.

Freakin' smoke plume and the particulate matter floating around today. I could not only smell it I could taste it this morning. I have not used a "rescue inhaler in many years; today I wish that I had one thanks to my 10% scarred lung tissue. I had to resort to cough syrup earlier which worked.

I have been a committed weather geek all my life and I can not recall any weather event similar, as extensive, as impactful, or as long-lasting.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,407  
67°F and 0 rain

Good progress painting yesterday. All the high areas requiring scaffold done. Today move to the master suite box.

Great Happy Hour. 7 couples at the CoCo Cantina. Individual checks by couples not an issue. Waitress did super job servicing us. 18% tip added to bill as expected but I’m sure was generously exceeded in all cases. Food really good. We will return.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #171,408  
77°
Went outside once so far.
Not in pain now, but the procedure was very painful. Not sure what they could have given me to help. I did take a couple Tylenol before, but too soon before.
When I was checking in, one of the nurses came out and told the receptionist that they won’t be taking “me” back for another hour. So when the receptionist asked me to fill out something, I said guess I’ll have plenty of time. The receptionist said, oh that wasn’t about you. I mean I stood there and heard what the nurse said, and the receptionist lied to my face.
But it went by pretty quick.
I need to change oil on truck and pilot, but filters won’t come in time. I have the Honda filter on hand. Taking truck this week, so might need to run to auto parts store for filter. Display says 14% oil life left but I’m almost at 10k miles.
I added tab to a spreadsheet to track all oil changes and major expenses for the vehicles. I take pics of mileage of each change, along with pic of new filter on.
After I ate 2 sandwiches for lunch, my son found mold on his bun. Bread dated yesterday.
I have Menards rebate sitting here from stuff I got last week, almost $12. Guess I should send it in. What a hassle they put you thru.