Will UAW Strike?

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,474  
If you’re as well-versed as you sound like you are about area newspapers, then you can insert a word that sounds like it and you will know what paper I’m talking about.

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,475  
Mcy dees is paying more that $13 an hour these days…..

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,476  
$13/hr is a high paying job?

Not in today's economy

True.

My wife’s tennis facility is required to pay $20/hour to part time folks who work at the pro shop desk. These folks sell rackets, balls, candy, drinks and assorted stuff. Empty trash. Make sure rest rooms are stocked and clean.

It was $15/hour last year but the City passed a “living wage” rule that requires anyone with a city contract (the tennis facility is in a city park) to pay the higher wage.

Couldn’t hire sufficient folks at the $15 rate. We’ll see how much better it gets at $20 and how much of an impact higher court rates will have on usage - and therefore number of employees needed.

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,477  
It will not take long before having manicured parks inside of a city will be unsustainable.
Maintaining parks is very expensive and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to operate a tractor or a mower but paying them ungodly wages, will speed up the taxpayers resistance to hike their taxes

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,478  
If you’re as well-versed as you sound like you are about area newspapers, then you can insert a word that sounds like it and you will know what paper I’m talking about.
I know about northern Indiana papers. You've mentioned you live in Southern Indiana.

I'm only familiar with 3-4 of those, primarily around the Bloomington area.

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,480  
I know about northern Indiana papers. You've mentioned you live in Southern Indiana.

I'm only familiar with 3-4 of those, primarily around the Bloomington area.
I have never mentionioned living in Southern Indiana, and you and I have discussed locations in and around Wabash, Huntington and Fort Wayne in the past….