Will UAW Strike?

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,502  
The older I get the more I like staying on my little 15 acres and have just very brief excursions into areas where other people exist…..

Although I did have my second pedicure yesterday, and it was more relaxing than the first one I had a while back, the same pretty young thing that did it, but she seemed to have me more relaxed where I was more OK with having a pedicure….

For you guys who think like I did for very very many years that a pedicure is for a woman Only, you may want to reconsider because they really are awesome.

I rarely ever sleep in my recliner and if I do, it’s only for a few minutes at a time….. yesterday I got home after the pedicure and sat down and four hours later I woke up in my lazy boy and wondered where those four hours went

My wife has told me this for years. Even tried to buy us a couples pedicure.

I am sure you are correct.

But - just ain’t gonna happen.

I can sleep in the recliner after a beer.

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,503  
Now I see plenty my age or younger and some really do look old…
No kidding. There's a small "IGA"-type grocery store in the next town to me that asks everyone for DOB when purchasing alcohol. Many a time there's been someone in front of me who looked to be my age, or maybe a bit older only to find out they're 10-12 years younger than me.

Likewise it makes me feel old to see all those geezers who are either poking along in their corrolas 10 mph under the limit or who get lost & confused in Walmart and realize they're my age.
For you guys who think like I did for very very many years that a pedicure is for a woman Only, you may want to reconsider because they really are awesome.

I rarely ever sleep in my recliner and if I do, it’s only for a few minutes at a time….. yesterday I got home after the pedicure and sat down and four hours later I woke up in my lazy boy and wondered where those four hours went
Not sure what a pedicure entails, but my wife has been doing toenail trims & filings almost since we met. First time she did it we were on the deck at her condo with one of her sons around. Felt a little weird having someone "do" my nails with another guy around, but I figured hey, she's my GF so it's OK. :ROFLMAO:

Not much thread drift here is there? :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,504  
Pedicures, huh?

I’m out.

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,506  
Who's gonna know but you? Just don't get too wild with the polish! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Wife tried that, then decide the nails are to thick and pulled out the dremmel.... no more. Fn torture

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,507  
Real men see a Podiatrist should the Necessity of a pedicure be needed.

That said there is a family owned nail Spa near the hospital and it’s quite busy.

Apparently the beauty of the practitioners has a lot to do with success?

Last edited:
   / Will UAW Strike? #1,508  
My wife has told me this for years. Even tried to buy us a couples pedicure.

I am sure you are correct.

But - just ain’t gonna happen.

I can sleep in the recliner after a beer.
I hear ya, I felt the same way as you did the first time my boss was visiting and offered to take us both for one…..

I was totally freaked out!
He persisted for years, every time he came for a visit from NJ he would offer!

I retired 5 years ago and my best friend (a female) mentioned she was having one and that I should go with her, and so……

It’s not nearly as weird as ya think….

AND there is no polish involved……

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,509  
I'm not there yet but I'm considering it.
My fingers, eyeballs and right foot have a difficult time working together.
No problem with the left foot though.

There is a locally owned nail salon just 2 miles from me.

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,510  
I'm not there yet but I'm considering it.
My fingers, eyeballs and right foot have a difficult time working together.
No problem with the left foot though.

There is a locally owned nail salon just 2 miles from me.
Let us know how it goes if you decide to do it, I’ve never been a fan of scrunching up and trying to trim my own toenails, but for $35 and a tip, my feet look and feel brand new and all trimmed up.