Will UAW Strike?

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,491  
Yep. I had a unique job where I had to learn "all aspects of newspaper production'. It was a several year program to develop me into a 'big picture' person that could see how every job/task/process/device affected production. I'd get put into a department, learn every person's job, perform their job, learn how to operate, maintain and repair every piece of equipment, then manage the department for a month. Then off to the next department. It took several years. When departments were short of labor, or a manager would go on vacation, I'd fill in and, while there, make note of production processes and issues that might need attention. So I'd run the inserting machines, repair them, install/upgrade them, repair all the conveyors, stackers, dock equipment, everything in the packaging department. Sometimes it was nice to just take a break and stand there and load inserts. Nothing but you and a few skids of Home Depot ads! :ROFLMAO:
Yep… the front lobby admitting clerks hate putting together patient folders…

I do it around 7 am each morning after on my feet for 3 hours and don’t mind…

When I was off for two weeks lots of things went to hell… I like to be busy and jump in to help…

Still remember the eye patient who arrived early and saw me with my Stihl blower clearing leaves and then let him in and got him checked in and then put on scrubs to dail in the LensEx laser…

He rolled in on the gurney and said I must be dreaming but you look like the guy blowing leaves in the parking lot this morning…

A little IV sedation and it’s all a dream for most…

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,493  
But then you have to speak to people... :unsure:
I’m great at patient services… I may not know the answer but I always know who does…

Some even call it being a patient advocate…

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,494  
I’m great at patient services… I may not know the answer but I always know who does…

Some even call it being a patient advocate…
I used be good with people and still can be but the older I get the less I want to.....

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,495  
I used be good with people and still can be but the older I get the less I want to.....
I’m great with kids and seniors but the gap is narrowing.

35 years ago just about everyone having surgery was older to much older.

Now I see plenty my age or younger and some really do look old…

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,496  
The older I get the more I like staying on my little 15 acres and have just very brief excursions into areas where other people exist…..

Although I did have my second pedicure yesterday, and it was more relaxing than the first one I had a while back, the same pretty young thing that did it, but she seemed to have me more relaxed where I was more OK with having a pedicure….

For you guys who think like I did for very very many years that a pedicure is for a woman Only, you may want to reconsider because they really are awesome.

I rarely ever sleep in my recliner and if I do, it’s only for a few minutes at a time….. yesterday I got home after the pedicure and sat down and four hours later I woke up in my lazy boy and wondered where those four hours went

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,499  
Yep… the front lobby admitting clerks hate putting together patient folders…

I do it around 7 am each morning after on my feet for 3 hours and don’t mind…

When I was off for two weeks lots of things went to hell… I like to be busy and jump in to help…

Still remember the eye patient who arrived early and saw me with my Stihl blower clearing leaves and then let him in and got him checked in and then put on scrubs to dail in the LensEx laser…

He rolled in on the gurney and said I must be dreaming but you look like the guy blowing leaves in the parking lot this morning…

A little IV sedation and it’s all a dream for most…
That's about the size of it. ;)