Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,801  
I hope you all have a blessed Christmas. Me and the wife are haggling on when we will leave for the 2 hour trip to go to my mom's. A lot of foot dragging.....we plan to go to the Texas Roadhouse for a big meal then take my mom to Christmas Eve service at 7pm.
You mean you don’t just call it “Roadhouse” down there???

😂🤣😂

/ Good morning!!!! #182,802  
Merry Christmas and happy birthday to me. I was almost born Christmas day (born late at night).
I spoiled Christmas for my 4 yo brother back then. At the hospital they gave me to the wrong mother...same exact name, eye color, hair, etc. I think they got us straight because at home my grandparents lived next door, grandmother said "doesn't he have an ugly mouth, he looks just like his Dad".
I always got one present from family...card said "Merry Christmas Happy Birthday".

/ Good morning!!!! #182,803  
Merry Christmas and happy birthday to me. I was almost born Christmas day (born late at night).
I spoiled Christmas for my 4 yo brother back then. At the hospital they gave me to the wrong mother...same exact name, eye color, hair, etc. I think they got us straight because at home my grandparents lived next door, grandmother said "doesn't he have an ugly mouth, he looks just like his Dad".
I always got one present from family...card said "Merry Christmas Happy Birthday".
Happy BIRTHMAS!😁

/ Good morning!!!! #182,804  
Morning all, 44 going up to 48 and cloudy, light rain overnight.
Went to drive through light show, think it might be the last year with that farm selling so much land to developers. Story keeps changing, but they might come back with a smaller walk through version. Takes about 30 minutes to drive through.
Traffic backs up for the whole month in both directions every night.
They just built a whole mess of townhomes and apartments across the street and a supermarket. So the traffic like that won't work in the future. They held off opening the supermarket until January to allow the light show.

I think the new light ball needs another string of lights, have one so will do that.
Got lights untangled from the clematis, still need to fix a few clips, but lights are wired and working.

Tonight to friends for Christmas Eve.

XLR - if their good enough for microphones then......

Wife baked huge batch of cookies. Too bad I can't eat more than one or two in a day :)

Happy Christmas Eve

View attachment 840224
View attachment 840225
View attachment 840226
Santa won't have problem landing. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #182,805  
Well Merry Birthday to you. today is the birthday of my nephew's twin girls.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,806  
Good Afternoon Kyle ,
That was probably the best maple syrup in the state while it lasted. I often wonder how Jim's wife is doing...
Yes, she was a very nice lady as I recall ! You couldn’t ask for a nicer guy than Jim was !

The ribs are out of the smoker ! They do look pretty good, even sampled a couple ! 😉

Attachments

• IMG_3709.jpeg
    IMG_3709.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 47
   / Good morning!!!! #182,807  
Worship went well. I only messed up once..lol. My wife and son stayed home, still under the weather. I went to do the streaming, but will stay home tonight, as i'm drained.
Small crowd at lunch, only 7 total. Even the usual waitress was off, but one of the older ones came in to work a day. THen I had to pickup a few things at grocery store.
Oldest son still driving this way, just talked to him the last hour or so. Less than 3 hrs away.
Pellet stove off, need to clean it so i can fire it back up.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,808  
Yes, she was a very nice lady as I recall ! You couldn’t ask for a nicer guy than Jim was !
She sure was. Each year on our travels to and from the SW. We would visit Eddie, Txdon, Kyle, Mikim, Harvey, Bird, Jim and others. We did it for 12 years. Hard to beat Texas hospitality. 🤠

/ Good morning!!!! #182,809  
Where can one acquire them?
I have two NIKKO Alpha 230s I want to run off my NIKKO Beta 30 pre-amp, probably set up 4 Cerwin-Vega bookshelf speakers. Should be doable, I think.
Any comments on this setup +/-?

That amplifier has push spring terminal speaker connections. As long as it’s in a stationary installation, I would just use a good quality 16ga lamp cord for speaker wires, one side is ribbed so you can maintain polarity. It typically has a more flexible jacket than the vinyl jacketed “speaker wire”. That amp is not capable of producing higher current than 16ga could handle effortlessly. If you drive multiple speakers per channel, keep in mind the combined impedance, I would not load it with less than 4 ohms (2-8 ohm speakers in parallel).
There is nothing to be gained by changing the speaker connectors unless you were taking it on the road and setting it up and breaking it down every night.