Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,821  
I cannot find a picture of Mary the poodle on my iPad

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #184,826  
Good morning all.

41 outside, heading to 60 today. Yesterday we got to 78. Daffodils are starting to pop out of the ground. It was nice walking around in a t-Shirt.

More tearing out the Milk House bathrooms walls today.

Hope your face and eye get better Buppies. I know it is rough, just hang in there.

Wishing all a good day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,827  
44F going to a sunny 62-- in formerly-great CA.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Last winter was so extreme that I still haven't been able to get to remote parts of my property. But I did some hiking yesterday, retrieved pictures from a trail camera back there, and found this plus more:

DoubleCub.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #184,828  
Good Morning Guys,
Deerfield Beach 72 to start going to 82 !

Buppies, thinking and praying for you this morning, doesnt sound like much fun but hopefully better soon !

David, too many Happy Hour bars in close proximity down here ! It caught up with me yesterday, so a slower pace for me today ! 😳

Looks like a beautiful beach day ! Coffee now and then a morning walk with Kathleen ! Then to the beach !

Phil, hope arthritis takes a break for you ! I have some issues depending on the weather ! Rainy cold weather never helps it for sure !
Hope all have a blessed day !

/ Good morning!!!! #184,830  
Good Morning!!!! 55F @ 5:00AM. Mostly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

It would be great to see some video of the doves scattering, Ted (hint, hint).🤭

Funny you should mention YouTube and ad blockers, Bill. A while ago I installed an extension called Ghostery in Firefox, and today I got a popup with instructions to use it with a Private Window to defeat the ad blocker blocker that YouTube uses. Works great!

Installed a coat rod and shelf in the other bedroom closet yesterday and promptly filled the shelf up with boxes. Then moved a five hook coat rack from behind the laundry room door into the master bedroom closet where it will actually get used. No room behind the door to hang anything. Oh, and the PO installed the rack with a pair of long drywall screws. No anchors, and missed the studs, too. I doubt it would even stay on the wall if you did try to hang a coat on it.

Moved the cable modem into the office yesterday to get it out of the hot attic, and it was down hill from there. Lost the WiFi in the other end of the house, including a WiFi repeater, and started what turned into an hours long encounter with Xfinity (Comcast) tech support. Discovered that the supposed 1 gbps service was delivering less than half that, so now a tech is supposed to be here Monday morning to get it going again. I'll get him to run a cable drop to the living room in the center of the house, and set the repeater to handle the office. I think the problem is probably a stucco wall between the office/bonus room and the rest of the house. Those two rooms used to be a tandem garage/porch setup, with another garage door that opened to the back yard. but the side wall would have been stucco, and the wire mesh in it is killing the Wifi. So I put the modem back where it was for now, to be sorted out on Monday.

Got some reorganizing to do in the garage to better use the space, then maybe take the e-bike for a ride after it warms up.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend...