Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,401  
Good Morning
We got some rain last night. Nothing like they did north of us...all the drain and gutter cleaning paid off. No flooding problems here. The 2 foot FP flue extension I put on 2 weeks ago has fixed the draft problems that plagued our zero clearance FP. Nice to keep a fire in the house on cold and rainy nights. More rain today and feet of snow in the local mountains, we need it.
Stay safe and enjoy

/ Good morning!!!! #185,402  
Paperwork

Personally I in the past used to buy and sell ATVs once a year and only lose $200 on one. That changed in 2000
Yep. I'll go up to the County today and see if it's worth it...

/ Good morning!!!! #185,404  
61°F and .29 inches rain

Biggest accomplishment was getting new battery installed in Mule. Getting a socket on the POS terminal was a challenge. Started right up, but Neutral Safety switch is still bypassed until replacement arrives.

Gave up trying to drill a 1 3/4 hole in a metal plate to house a 240 receptacle. 3 different hole saws but none apparently sharp enough. Guess I need a new bit.

Today we host Happy Hour. Will be grilling burgers and dogs on the Primo. Some non member Mainland guests expected. Hoping for a nice day.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #185,405  
Good Morning!!!! 50F @ 9:00AM. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Higher wind gusts possible.
The second front swept through last night, bringing high winds and 1.63" of rain before midnight. We saw gusts in the 45-50MPH range, and the wind had things banging and groaning all night.

The trip back up last week went fine, and so far we've got two bathrooms, the laundry room, and almost everything in the kitchen packed. To the point we're out of boxes. We need to run the ProMaster van down to the dealer this morning, and will stop on the way back for groceries and more boxes. And a battery for the DR mower, as I want to get that running again and take it down south to sell. More packing and loading before we head south again on Thursday.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a great start...

/ Good morning!!!! #185,406  
Haven’t seen any crocus yet
IMG_3498.jpeg

Not a Ron quality pic.
Laundry this morning, exciting 😂

/ Good morning!!!! #185,407  
I have a 1995 ATV that I bought (not running) about 20 years ago, when I lived in Illinois. I fixed it up and it still ran fine (after I got here 3 years ago). I'm gonna see if it still does. The grandson has a dirtbike, which I can follow around. There are some good offroad "parks" around, but Iowa requires registration/title etc... before they allow you to ride it anywhere off your own place. I still (somehow) have the old bill of sale, but nothing else. There are needed prior owner info, forms, affidavits, photos, bonding to get the thing legal. Geez, they take legal ownership SERIOUSLY here. Might be more trouble than it's worth, for this. Maybe I'll just buy a new $13k+ UTV...
Update. I just got back from the County Recorders office. I gave her my old bill of sale and told her my story and about the online process, with pics - etc... She said "oh, you don't want to do that..." and asked me a few questions, filled out her computer stuff and poof - no problem. I'm out the door with a registration and sticker and $80 lighter. Wow, I'm liking living out here!