Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,461  
Good evening all. 46ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, light breeze. Light wind, clear sky, and high temp was 75ºF. Bike ride to start day, trip to friend house after lunch then nap. Watch some TV after dinner.
Kyle I "get out" several times a week, chapel, Sunday breakfast group after chapel, Men's Meeting and Wednesday Night "dinner group".
David sorry you could not fix the Scag, Glad everyone else liked the change in menu.
Ron sorry about the lost opportunity to conserve energy. Hope it works out better today. Nice Snow full Moon.
Billy have not messed with AI yet.
Drew glad good sleep, and coffee good. Sorry about rain/snow forecast. Sweet peas probably do need something to climb on.
Billy thanks for story.
Thomas hope part store time go fast, and you find suitable activity for afternoon.
Billy glad MIL able to be moved to new apartment. Hope not much weight left to move.
Mike sorry about real job and lawyers messing with your agenda. Hope you got some firewood and today went better.
Frits glad Cody doing well. and hope wife able to help son, prayers sent.
Paul is nice to have something you like to do, yet can take break as needed. Speakers look so nice going together. Glad expansion back on track, hope fuel tank mods go well on little plane. Glad nice time with music. Hope lunch was good
Scott(vt) glad you got first seat glued up, hope you got #2 today.
Bill hope you conserved lot of energy.
Drew hope you missed the potholes. and got the propane bottle filled.
Plowhog glad you waited for doc to remove staples. Hope trim and clean up went well. Nice pic
Buppies good luck with quotes and Z turn service. prayers sent.
Ken hope you can get son's bed project done and off to the other projects.
Dennis sorry about the after effects hanging around.
Kyle good to hear goal almost done and ready for install. Hope your mom's car works out for daughter.
Don nice pic of blue bonnets.
Helo glad you got nap in. Interesting trailer, I didn't remember a lot of room behind trailer. Glad the are legs on ramp to prevent trailer tipping. Sorry about having to read manual on saw ;)
Kyle won't they spread each year?
David hope Costco and meeting were good.
Drew sorry about the extra cost at Verizon.
Dennis hope you are up for Costco run.
Bill I get a kick out of those kinds of videos, patents do have a no longer valid date, otherwise we would not have generic drugs :)
RNG hope you wrap up move close to your estimated time. Sorry you won't be rid of PG&E who doesn't check their work.
Two_bit do the blue bonnets come back if you cut them?
Scott(vt) hope the staples are out soon, if not already. Hope seat turns out on rocker
Drew should be able to use blue-tooth to transfer pics, probably an app that will make it easier.
Randy(wag) hope you get ears flushed soon. Hope church was good.
Dennis sorry you did not feel better or get some snacks while there.
Frits thanks for update on GD, and old pics as well.
Drew sorry for heater issue.
Kyle good to backboard up.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,463  
Coffee is brewing. 23° with a few clouds this morning. Heading to 49° with mostly cloudy skies. Another lost conserve energy day yesterday. Did some piddling on tractor trailer hitch. Then did a repair to horse stall in animal barn. Stall is used for storage yard ornaments now adays. Had to remove everything from stall to make repairs. After lunch helped neighbor move a pile of dirt to fill in a low area. Got some seat time. It was a chilly day. But nice enough if I kept moving. Going to be a conserve energy day. With some NASCAR in afternoon.
k36AOOo.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,466  
25 outside right now, heading to upper 40's today.

Did not get to firewood yesterday, maybe today. No one home yesterday and I don't venture into the woods with a chainsaw unless someone is close by. Ended up just moving stuff around from the Milk House construction and doing some more mortar mixtures here and there. Will go do some water proofing in a minute after the coffee kicks in.

It actually snowed here yesterday for a few minutes. Tomorrow it looks like it may get to 60. I noticed a lot of bushes and trees are starting to bud. So ready for warm and green.

Hope all have a good day, be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,467  
good morning all
wunderground says 20 but my thermometers say 13 here, coldest night of winter.
and naturally....the night the propane heater refused to cooperate so my living room is now covered in plants.
I need to fix the heater, somehow, and get heat back up before the plants go back out.
I admit that was pretty aggravating having to carry all that stuff back inside.

Rip, I'm ready for warm and green too!

going slow this morning, no rush to go out and get very cold. At least it will be sunny today

/ Good morning!!!! #186,468  
good morning, 24 going to 45. warmer weather on the way and rain as well

Went to town yesterday and filled a 20 gallon propane bottle. Checked out the Stihl chain saws at the center. Next time I need something bigger will get the Stihl 261. It comes with manual carb or auto adjust, same price

Despite cold weather flowers are starting to come out

IMG_3279.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #186,469  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly)

19.6F going to about60, sunnny day forecasted.

Work yesterday was uneventful, which was nice. Nothing exceptional to report, after church, I finally have final piece of paper to feed Uncle… 🤮🤬

the leak has reappeared on out hot tub, I guess I will have to break down and spend some $$$ on a new connector pipe assembly. Yay🫤

maybe later will will include a trip up to the woodlot with the dogs, we will see how the day shakes out.

now to catch up on GM posts before church - I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,470  
Good morning, the low is 30 and going down to a high of 19°F. Wind NNW 23 gusting to 30 mph. 30% chance of snow flurries.

Wow, I sure slept in this morning. Went to bed at midnight, up at 4 for a P, back to bed and up at 8. It is a wonder that the cats weren't lined up at my doorway stomping a foot on the floor...they usually get their dry food at 5 A.M. They get dry food from the morning through the day and then wet food about 10 P.M.

I am going to get after my employer this morning about my T-4 (1099 to you Americans), that is the last thing I need to chuck all the paperwork in a box for the accountant. After the T-4 I need to make motel reservations for Wed., Thurs., and Friday April 10 through 13th.
Spring startup meetings are a P.I.T.A. but they have to be done.

I talked to the foreman that I have been hauling to for the past 20 years or so and he told me that we've got a haul from Thunder Bay to 100 miles north of Pickle Lake, about 450 miles north of P.L., will take about 10 hours one way and no truck stops after Ignace, ON. There is a job up there that is 25 miles long. I told him that I would be willing to help out on that haul, BUT I would not be spending my whole summer up there. It is time for some of the junior guys to step up to the plate. It IS a good go, you can easily make $40 TO 50 grand in 4 months plus your per diem ($70.oo per night room and board) which is tax free.

Ron, your tree rat is looking real healthy.

My Sennheiser HD569 headphones work real good for me. Not only do I listen to movies and youtube on them but I also use them when I am on the phone.

Have a safe day all
Once you get used to listening to your favorite music in good headphones for a while, something fun to do is put them on backwards. your brain gets accustomed to certain sounds in each ear, but after years of listening the “correct”way, I was listening on cheap headphones in work and put them on backwards and it was really wild to pick up on things that have slipped below notice so to “familiarity”.