Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,471  
62°F and .51 inches rain

A couple of distractions and scag not quite together.

Planned chicken curry morphed into pork curry, but delicious anyway.

Guys took a pleasant beating from the gals in H&F.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
The Other White Meat😁

/ Good morning!!!! #186,472  
Good Morning
18° with a forecast high of 40 under a clear sky today.

Yesterday followed the plan pretty closely. Made some progress on the speakers, except for the internal bracing they are all glued up. Helo, they are made out of Baltic Birch plywood.

IMG_2483.jpg

Had a nice flight and lunch with son, we got the parts moved to the hangar as well. It was breezy, made for fun takeoff and landings. I flew out and he flew back. Here was my view while he was flying-

IMG_2485.jpg

Did some work in the shop when I got back, noticed the the tool cart in the wood shop needs a little tidying up, I’ll put that on the list for today.

IMG_3848.jpg

For now I’ve got to get up and moving, supposed to meet youngest son and daughter for breakfast in Doylestown.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,473  
Good evening all. 46ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, moderate breeze. moderate wind with some brisk gusts, mostly clear sky, and high temp was 69ºF. Make coffee to start morning, putter rest of morning, did not work on gopher :( Bike ride in afternoon, wind penalty was back up to Tuesday levels. Did get nap in work with old laptop to connect back n work, and had nice dinner and visit at stepdaughter's.
Ron glad you got a good weather day in February. Good to hear wood rack finished and in use, and tools put away. Hope you got to conserve energy today. Nice squirrel pic
Drew sorry you are up early. Sorry another cable failed to work better. Sorry to hear headache and backache, try more water for headache. Let me know how the trade-in goes :)
Thomas hope parts store and snow control went well.
Mike hope all your errands were successful.
Kilroy glad good dinner, Hope oil change went well. Hope got taxes to accountant. Hope you were able to conserve energy and keep MRS and dogs happy. Daffys look close to bloom.
Frits sorry to hear about Cody prayers for him. Glad he is better this morning.
Ken sorry bed back to ground 0. Hope Ikea did better this go around.
DarkBlack we like pics, welcome to GM thread. Care to share where "here" is?
RNG glad smooth trip but for pothole. Glad no dames from it. Have fun with which machine to take south.
Don sounds like full day yesterday, and full day again today. Hope you get good production from potatoes.
Scott(vt) hope you got wood stove going again. Pic not encouraging.
Dennis hope you enjoyed the day.
Massey hope you enjoyed your bacon.
Plowhog good luck looking for new dog. I never hunted with one, we had good idea where to find the rabbits. Goose hunting was done in non-lakeside blind.
Buppies good to hear hydrogen peroxide worked on ear. prayers sent. Glad deer eat corn, not shrubs.
Bill nice sleep in. I am impressed cats not that impatient with you. W-2 is normal employee wage form, has more detail than 1099, which you get as contract employee.
Buppies glad you are getting rain
Plowhog thanks for story, not fun to recount when still fresh.
David sorry scag not done and guys lost. Is the a good story about the curry morphing from chicken to pork?
Drew hope new phone transition goes well. Nice progress on seeds. Good to hear snow melting. Nice pic
Drew nice pics, plants looking good.
Frits good to hear Cody back to normal.
David timing issue possible.
James sorry you lost you retirement home. Congrats on getting the I don't if I sell it price. Neat pics.
Randy(wag) sorry about outdoor sensor not working. Good to hear paddock cleanup complete. Good to hear hear drips helping.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.
Oil change ran long, 37-point inspection showed cabin air filter was nasty (3 yrs old) and the PA belt was cracking, so we had to wait for parts to show up, but it was all good in the end. Gotta take care of the daily driver!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,474  
. Checked out the Stihl chain saws at the center. Next time I need something bigger will get the Stihl 261. It comes with manual carb or auto adjust, same price

I’ve got the MS261-CM. It replaced my good old O26 that one of my kids ran on straight gas. But I actually like the 261 much better, I would recommend the electronic version, it works flawlessly for me, running on AvGas mixed with Stihl oil.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #186,475  
Had to chuckle a bit at the names of your roads down there.
Seeing as how I life in the Town of Easton here in NY, and we have a Stump Church road.
It has the Stump Church on the road.
We have Lois Lane, Four Wheel Drive, as well as Nut House Road.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,476  
2200 rpm, nice slow engine speed for your cruise Popgadget.
I am in awe of anyone with enough multitasking ability to figure out all the functionality on that dash.
the nav screen seems much more complicated than those on boats or cars.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,477  
so i go out with my new phone and take pics,
come back and find out the cable no longer works, it's a usb c to a I now need, not the prior
Lightning cable.
geez, so I ordered the right cable on Amazon.
and a phone case for one third the cost of the cheapest case in the phone store.

is there a way to transfer pics from your phone to your pc without a cable?
oh dear, I have to ask...
is there an app for that?
Email them?

/ Good morning!!!! #186,478  
Good Morning Guys,
Vt, 7 to start going to 36 ! Sun is up and the sky is blue !

Some shop time today to clean my mess out there, maybe a bit more work on contouring the seat pan. Had a tree come down on the north side of the property, I may try cutting some of that down to see if it’s any good for fire wood!

Dennis, it sounds like still lingering effects of sickness still with you, hope you shake it soon !

Mostly, yes I did get the second seat glued up ! So pretty productive day !

Bill, that’s some serious money for 4 or 5 months work ! I would have a hard time saying no to that ! Of course when I think of you driving up in the vastness of Northern Ontario, I think of Ice Road Truckers ! One of my favorite shows on the History channel !!

Buppies, prayers for you and your wife ! 🙏

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #186,479  
5F clear sky day low 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today... not really sure yet,might take walk looking for antler shed later on watch some NASCAR.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,480  
26 working up to 49. Felt good outside, but woodstove feels good after coming in from morning chores. I heard what sounded like a pack of 100 dogs barking as they were running something, likely a fox. Came in and saw them run across the yard, but never saw what they were running...it must have had a good lead.

Kyle, great job on the goal. I see a lot of 3-pointers in the future.

BEF, sorry still feeling crappy.

m70 - I have had the MS 261 C-M for 4 years...never a problem, and easy to use. I had finally worn out my 026 after 30+ years.

Yesterday morning took my MIL's sofa bed to the regular collection "dump" hoping to hit the trails over there on the way back...nope...nice lady told me only two collection centers in the county accepted mattresses...they have a special dumpster and they get shredded...so drove back 18 miles from the center of the county to the western side and unloaded. Came home, had a bowl of chili and took a nap.

Probably head back over to MILs where my wife has been the last 3 days. Help move out remaining trash and take down her old bed and make another trip to the dump. Getting low on coffee, so need to clean my roaster and roast a couple of batches.

Still hear those dogs. Too bad it's a red fox, not a gray fox...they can climb trees.