Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,871  
I also have lots of sticks to pick up. My fire ring is full already.
Still need to finish cutting the pine tree across my broken front fence. Not today.
We also got 1” rain yesterday. Sun out now, but a wet week ahead.
still dizzy when I sat up and ate a kitcat bar.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,873  
41 outside this AM, heading to lower 60's. Rain stopped yesterday and sun actually came out in time for the get together. It was fun seeing everyone and a good positive send off message for the daughter. I had a good laugh as one of my neighbors was discussing how he had a run in with an old grumpy man over riding his ATV's to another neighbor. Then I realized he was talking about me. LOL.

Need to make a dump run today. And then take the day as it comes.

Thinking of those ailing this AM. Stay positive. Hope all have a good day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,874  
Good Morning
It’s 47° and mostly sunny, highs in the low 60’s today. Probably the only day for the next week without rain in the forecast. We got over an inch yesterday, we don’t need any more, the ground is saturated.

Yesterday’s trip took up most of the day, but was unremarkable. Good lunch at Mission BBQ, brisket, Cole slaw and green beans.
Got acoustic damping foam installed in the speakers, not much left for the final assembly, might wait for a rainy day though, especially if I get a better offer, like flying to lunch with son in the little plane.

RAV 4 project is complete and came out quite well, even sandblasted and repainted the class 3 hitch before re-installing it.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,878  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 44 to start going to 60 ! Sun is out and it looks like I can get the mailbox installed today and then to oldest sons house to celebrate his 42nd BD !

Kyle, praying for your son and also for your Frits !

Dennis, hoping you can finally shake this thing !

Buppies, feel better soon, no neck pain !

Phil, nicely done as usual !

Fahrrad or motorrad ? ;)
Entschuldigung bitte, motorrad ! :D

Hope all have a blessed and safe day !

/ Good morning!!!! #186,879  
Morning all, 50 going to 66 and sunny.
Is this a taste of spring?
Got all the shelf slats sanded, but sander is a bit worn out, I think I paid 35$ for it and it's been used a lot in the last 5 years.
Today it's nice enough for outside shelf painting!

Dog walk later, son to brunch with friends and later to work.
Have him driving at night to practice, even had heavy fog to deal with and did fine.

Hope all ok with your son M7040...

Kyle - how is your son?

Be well

/ Good morning!!!! #186,880  
I have a couple of Makita sanders and lots of sandpaper Ken if you want me to
stop on down.
first trip to TSC done, got 30 pounder filled plus some more seedling soil
now to head back there with rv

nice and sunny out, was able to turn off heat in greenhouse
actually hope it gets warm enough to put some flats out in the sun