Grading Landpride RBT1560 on BX2660?

/ Landpride RBT1560 on BX2660? #1  

BILL C

Just bought a BX2660 with a MMM and box blade. I am now consiidering the Landpride RBT1560 Rear Blade as my next addition. It will be used in SW Florida so snow is not a consideration. It will mainly see use on about 450 ft of gravel drive. I need the tilt feature of the RBT series. Will this be a good match up with the BX2660? Thanks.

Bill

/ Landpride RBT1560 on BX2660? #2  
Bill,

What job(s) are you planning on for the rear blade that you can't simply use the box blade for? I use my BB on a long, hilly gravel lane and it works great...

/ Landpride RBT1560 on BX2660? #3  
It should be a very good fit for your BX2660. I bought a King Kutter for my JD2305 and have used it on my 2660, but it doesn't tilt and isn't heavy enough to do much so I mostly use my box blade.

I have found a blade to work well in light applications getting the gravel back onto the roadway.

/ Landpride RBT1560 on BX2660?
One of the projects I have involves installing about 825 feet of aluminum edging along the edge of the drive. I was invisioning that a rear tilting blade blade would lend itself to the job of cutting the rather sharp depression for the edging more than the box blade would. I agree that for maintaining the surface of the drive the box blade will work great. Thanks for your input, Lost.

/ Landpride RBT1560 on BX2660? #5  
Just bought a BX2660 with a MMM and box blade. I am now consiidering the Landpride RBT1560 Rear Blade as my next addition. It will be used in SW Florida so snow is not a consideration. It will mainly see use on about 450 ft of gravel drive. I need the tilt feature of the RBT series. Will this be a good match up with the BX2660? Thanks.

Bill

I have the RB1560 on my BX2660, and really wish I had the "T". My quality is good and it's quite the worker, just wish it tilted.

/ Landpride RBT1560 on BX2660?
Lost,

Thanks for the box blade video link. Very informative in the capabilities of the box blade, especially when tilted. I'll have to do some experimenting.

Bill

/ Landpride RBT1560 on BX2660? #8  
:thumbsup:
Lost,

Thanks for the box blade video link. Very informative in the capabilities of the box blade, especially when tilted. I'll have to do some experimenting.

Bill

No problem. I learned about the Everything Attachments website by lurking around TBN. They have a number of very informative videos.