Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #143,291  
   / Good morning!!!! #143,294  
Really nice Christmas present. Enjoy!

Roy I took a close relative antibiotic of Cipro, and about 5 days into it my shoulders started hurting and I looked up the side effects. Sure enough, one of the side effects was possible permanent tendon damage in the shoulders. I would guess my shoulders to be at around 70% of what they should be.

Cipro makes me sick in the stomach.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,295  
Really nice Christmas present. Enjoy!

Roy I took a close relative antibiotic of Cipro, and about 5 days into it my shoulders started hurting and I looked up the side effects. Sure enough, one of the side effects was possible permanent tendon damage in the shoulders. I would guess my shoulders to be at around 70% of what they should be.
I prefer to "tough" it out whenever possible

/ Good morning!!!! #143,296  
Good evening all. 51 for the start, partly cloudy, light breeze. Light wind today, sky became overcast with intermittent light rain, bottom almost covered in rain gauge. High temp was 65F, DP 64F. Foggy tonight. putter this morning until bike ride, got normal mileage but turned around on lap 2 when road started getting wet. 6508 total for 2021. Went to town with wife for lunch and meds run, nap, then finished small work project that gre 10 times in size due to password cacheing issue that my work laptop had.
Happy New Year to all!
no Covid update on website today. Covid update: Cooke 4356 confirmed cases, 125 active cases, Montague 2812 confirmed cases, 84 active cases, Grayson, 16,928 confirmed cases, 410 active cases. Cooke 0, Montague 1, Grayson 13, new cases.
Don good to hear you can do some limited projects again. thanks for info on batteries
Bill hope trip was successful if made. Good luck with Culligan.
Ron sorry about lack of baby furniture. You must have burned some serious wood on a week long fire. nice jay pic
Roy good to hear should some improvement, hope shoulder ready for dump run on Monday.
Drew nice weather station. Enjoy your visit to stepbrother.
Thomas 6508
Thomas corn chowder sounds delicious, hope had a good date night.
Paul wife had shingles, took hers almost a week to go away after medication. Nice looking lifter. Yes same tradition here.
RNG sorry trip cut short and brakes unreliable. Do you have a lithium jump starter?
Rich sorry about tire, that is the only way I see midnight as well.
Don Hope the new PT people do as good as the current ones. Last time I had cornbread and blackeye peas was Jan 2016 in Blue Ridge TX.
David hope you can get test. hope other errands went well.
Drew glad you got stakes in sorry about the splinter. sorry about the long list for phone call.
Don good to hear in-home PT worked that good. Improvement on pain meds?
RS sorry about the schefflera plant guess the wife not a cat lover ;)
Ron someone is getting seat time :)
Dennis thanks for the camera details
Buppies wish your wife happy bday
Don bet kitchen smalls good :)
Chris no have not seen that
Realtornz welcome to GM thread.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don/knee recovery /ring bearer/back broken & infections, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL covid, /new cancer surgeries /cataract surgery, PJ/FIL death, Roy/ palpitations, /angina, /shoulder, wife/ankle recovery, Billy/ wife fall, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/good biopsy report, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Bill/ getting care for DIL and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,300  
Morning all! Happy New Year!
A unusual 40 here with cloudy skies for the last couple days and more coming. No snow on the ground here. (Very strange for this time of year)
Wife and I are doing fine health wise. Will be visiting with family this afternoon to celebrate holidays. Not much else going on right now. We are trying to get a visit down south for a few days in February.
Hope everyone has a safe and healthy year!