Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #143,301  
Coffee is done brewing. 35° with fog this morning. Heading to 33° with snow by evening. Already hit the high for today. Snow may accumulate to over 6" depending on how much rain we get before it's cold enough for snow. I think today is going to be a conserve energy day.
This is about 1/2 of the Doves that show up at feeders everyday. They feed mostly on the ground.
r0YNzkf.jpg

Happy New Year !!!

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,302  
good morning all and happy new year.
warm wet morning, 38 going up to mid 50's today with constant rain, about an inch predicted before over tonight.
that sure means an indoor day and guess it means putting all the xmas stuff away. This could have been a huge amount of snow but
too warm for that.

have some home fries and sausage on the stove, they smell good.

index finger swollen where it got punctured yesterday. I put some antibiotic creme on it but ? Hopefully it will calm down. Have no idea what was on those
driveway stakes that got me. I think I'm up to date on tetanus but not sure.

2022 a whole new year of opportunity

/ Good morning!!!! #143,303  
Happy New Year

Still very warm here 65 going into 70s. Went to dinner last night time to leave at 10:00 we are wimps

Prater’s for all

/ Good morning!!!! #143,304  
Hopefully finger heals Drew
If I remember fiberglass cuts are slow to heal and painful

/ Good morning!!!! #143,305  
33F light rain on/off near 40F for high,steady rain late afternoon into tomorrow.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...not sure yet.

Enjoy day all.

May 2022 be safe healthy wealthy for all.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,306  
2022-01-01, 0758

34° right now...high in the low 40's today. Bit foggy outside and supposed to get rain throughout the day, possible snow tonight and tomorrow.

Happy New Year to all my TBN Friends!!

/ Good morning!!!! #143,307  
Happy Day 1 of the New Year!

57 and rain, going to 69. Talking snow for Monday morning.

My wife and I gave each other haircuts yesterday, then she picked up a pizza and more salad ingredients, I went for a hike...nice way to end the year. Watched the countdown for the Flipflops drop, the Meatball drop, and the Waterford ball drop. She only had to wake me up two times in my recliner to get me to midnight while we watched the Thin Man (1934 movie).

/ Good morning!!!! #143,308  
50° and rain, looks like it will clear out before noon.

Did set a new record low for the year last night.

Not much planned for today.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,309  
Happy New Year, low temp 17 and going to a high of 19°F. Wind N 13 gusting to 25 mph. 30% chance of flurries.

Over the next couple of days we will be going down into the deep freeze, then it will warm up and snow. (y)

We are cooking a ham for supper tonight, probably with roasted potatoes and carrots.

I surprised myself last night and actually saw the new year in, went to bed at 00:15 this morning.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #143,310  
Happy New Year everyone.
It’s 49 and a dreary, drizzly morning and going to stay that way all day as the temp creeps up to 55 or so.

Didn’t accomplish much yesterday, mostly sat around trying to get comfortable. Shingles are an annoying inconvenience more than anything else.
I made a slight modification to my can lifter, it needed a counter weight to keep the can end elevated so you could put it in place easier. I found a piece of 3” diameter round bar about 1/2” thick laying in the bandsaw that was perfect. It makes a nice foot pad as well. This time I pulled out the free (but broken when I got it) MIG welder for the job. It’s only a 110v unit, but it did the job. It was set at 100%, but it did a decent job. It does use shielding gas rather than flux core wire, which makes it a lot cleaner.

IMG_8020.jpg

We actually were awake briefly at midnight last night. I was tossing and turning trying to get comfortable, and heard fireworks. I said happy new year to the wife, and she replied in kind, so she must have been awakened as well.

I’m going to get up now and make pancakes from scratch, a friend is coming up for breakfast. I was offered a free 4 post lift this morning, but after thinking about it, I passed and offered it to another friend.
Not sure what will happen after breakfast, hopefully the shingles won’t be too distracting.