Buying Advice 4052r vs L4760

/ 4052r vs L4760 #11  
because Of pandemic conditions there are no tractors available to test drive, so that isn’t an option.
That's the problem here. I can tell you that nobody's opinion can be substituted for you getting some actual experience with the two machines.

/ 4052r vs L4760 #12  
Of the options listed, I would prefer the L4760.

/ 4052r vs L4760 #14  
As others have said both are solid tractors and the biggest differences are gonna come down to operator ergonomics. Even if they dont have those specific models in stock....can you get on a similar tractor from the same series. See how you like the control layout....pedals, joystick locations, cab comfort, etc.

For me....I'd choose the bota. I like the control layout better and the tractor "fits" me better.

But only you can make that decision and no one here can decide what is most comfortable for you

/ 4052r vs L4760 #15  
The real question is which do you like better? They are similar in specs so you need to decide. Maybe there are a couple of little things on one you like better.

/ 4052r vs L4760 #16  
The Kubota has high-low range in each of the low, med, high ranges though. So really a 6 speed transmission.
The JD is 3. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but if you have ever driven a truck with a 2 speed rear axle, it can be a HUGE difference in performance.

Just something else to be considered. o_O ;)
It was a close race for me between the JD 4R and Kubota Grand L series. Both have reputable dealers within sight of each other but the Deere dealer is a heavy Ag operation and I felt I might be a little slighted when it came to service. I couldn’t blame them for that.
(I counted 20 million dollar-ish cotton pickers on their lot last summer.) The Kubota HST+ transmission was the deciding factor for me. The hi/low in each range is terrific.

/ 4052r vs L4760 #17  
It was a close race for me between the JD 4R and Kubota Grand L series. Both have reputable dealers within sight of each other but the Deere dealer is a heavy Ag operation and I felt I might be a little slighted when it came to service. I couldn’t blame them for that.
(I counted 20 million dollar-ish cotton pickers on their lot last summer.) The Kubota HST+ transmission was the deciding factor for me. The hi/low in each range is terrific.
That's the other issue here, what is his Deere dealer like to deal with? Many people on this forum including myself can attest to not having a good experience with the local Deere dealer. And for the premium they are charging it doesn't make any sense.

/ 4052r vs L4760 #18  

Yep. The transmissions aren't even close to being the same.