Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,791  
Is the 'Winter" garden in name only or do you actually plant cold tolerant veggies?

Name only, no looking at anything special. Our lows would be in 60’s, days in 70’s. About sane as rest of year, but wetter.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,792  
35 outside this AM. Mid 50's today.

Rough day yesterday.

Went to see the Wife's oncologist. Biopsy and all the prior tests are inconclusive on her. Will have to have surgery soon. We expected that, we were hoping for more conclusive results on tests and imaging.

Most of the meeting after the initial diagnosis sent me into a brain fog.

Still there this AM.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,793  
good morning, 36 going to 49.
Going to town to pick up groceries and a prescription as well as check on back order for flywheel

Got the wood fire stove going.

The Reindeer at the North Pole in Norway is getting ready for Christmas

ff3a7cf1-3d6c-4e37-b03a-9906d4ffef49.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,794  
Riptide, sorry to hear that about your wife. Hope that she will get the treatment she needs and recover soon

/ Good morning!!!! #159,795  
Need to get coffee brewing. 37° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 49° with chance of rain in afternoon. Went out to shop to start cleanup. Found 2 projects that needed to be painted. Primes and painted both items. Should be dry enough to assemble and put on Mule and Trac-Vac. I can now start clean up in shop.
Thanks everyone for the prayers and kind comments for my Sister and BIL. Him and I where good friends as well as relatives. He will be missed. They live in AZ.

Saw this lone pine tree while I was letting Sassy outside yesterday evening at sunset.
LmV20eh.jpg

Riptides, prayers for your wife.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,796  
Riptides prayers for your wife and the family

Continued prayers for Ron, Sister and family

35 high in 50s today rain tomorrow moving to another job today

Prayers for MIL Drew

Thanks Mostly

Weather still looking to change after December 7 ice possible for Virginia snow above Mason Dixon line

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #159,797  
30 going to 56, nice day before weather changes.

Prayers for your wife, Rip.

Great photo, Ron.

My wife is interested in replacing some of our old beat up furniture, so we took a day trip to Farmville. One company has renovated a whole town full of old brick shoe factories and downtown store fronts, full of interesting new and old pieces and rugs and accessories, etc. Plus, it's a college town, so a very nice place to visit. My favorite part is admiring the construction of these old 4 story buildings...the massive timbers, stones, and industrial scars on the old hardwood floors. Of course, there are so many choices of furniture, no decision was made, but lots of measurements taken and photo. Had lunch at an Amish bulk food store outside of town...best chili I've had in a while.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,798  
Greenfront wonderful place our dining room family room furniture came from there always enjoy going there

/ Good morning!!!! #159,799  
Great picture of reindeer M7040

/ Good morning!!!! #159,800  
Good morning all
28 out now, going up to about 50 in mixed clouds
forecast for next week has a lot of storms in it

Riptides, we are all pulling for your wife. Not knowing is very hard on you.

cleaning lady shows up this morning, now where to move my piles...I decided it was easiest to just keep her out of my office.
But house is full of all kinds of extra stuff right now, and it's a tiny house, so I may get some eyerolling when she gets here.

on the window sill in front of the kitchen sink is the playground for a few remaining critters. I have a family of three little teak elephants, Dad, Mom, and child, each about an inch high,
that perpetually walk along on their way to something. I usually put the baby in between the two parents. Cleaning lady has to take everything off to clean the sill so critters don't always get
back in same place. She likes to move them around...

electrician not showing up has the house all cluttered with exhaust fan and light boxes. Guess I'd better go straighten that out.
His not showing up also means I miss the return period for the extra Panasonic bathroom fan I bought. One regular, one a little larger which I wasn't sure was going to fit.
House only has one bathroom and one fan. What to do with an extra exhaust fan?
sometimes things just work out.
when visiting my brother's home in VA, I noticed a tired and weak bathroom exhaust fan. Brother waiting for one more thing to break so electrician can do several things, just
like most of us do. Though some of you do this yourselves, of which I am greatly impressed.
So whatever fan doesn't go in this house, I will ship to brother. Since I use that bathroom at his house, a fine solution for me.
Brother was delighted.

gosh I don't want to go back to that hospital today. If MIL hasn't improved, it's seriously depressing. And I feel like I want to wear three masks.
But I will go for her children, one of whom I married. And to whom I promised to look out after her Mother.
promises made will be promises kept

I'd rather be on Buppies' beach sharing a mug of warm cider with him. Or looking at pictures of Thomas's bears.
Or looking over the infinite Pacific high on an island mountain top we know.
Or remembering seat time in my favorite tractor.

need some mental balance. Try to look on the bright side.

let's see, if I double up on a KN95, well I'm likely to asphyxiate. At least I won't get the flu. ;)