Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,801  
Good morning, low temp 23 and the high to 36°F. Wind E 8 mph. Cloudy.

prariegirl, welcome to good morning, from Ontario.

I solved the teeth problems all at once in the early '70s. Got them all out.

mostly, I bet he is using the paper/card stock papers package as a feeler gauge. I used to do that with my hard cig package. Just tear off a part of the slide (measures about 0.016") perfect for points, if you don't have feeler gauges handy.

I just weighed myself this morning...258 lbs. I am going the wrong way. Going to have to cut out one of my favourite foods...cookies.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #159,802  
This may not pass for a footbridge in Maryland but up in the mountains Morocco that is normal. Pic from our daughters travels

d2b2d189-9641-42cd-ae6c-1d2b76e9b282.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,804  
Good morning! A nice overcast no chill morning, 67˚F heading to the upper 70s.

Popgadget I saw a few days ago you installed a replacement Tempest, did your battery also expire?

A cold front will be blowing in at midnight so today will be the last day to put up the Christmas lights in comfort. Yesterday I just mowed and detailed the inside of my truck and had really awful cards - lost all 5 games.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,805  
Good Morning!!!! 40F @ 5:00AM.
Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. High around 60F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Welcome prairiegirl. The more the merrier...

Are you sitting down, Ted? A transfer truck will be showing up here this morning, delivering two loads of gravel. Anyone here from Alaska? I think we should thank them for sending us some much needed moisture. Now I just need to get the tarps out for the burn pile and the bead blaster.

While putting together the list of parts for the carb rebuild, I discovered that some of them are No Longer Available from the BMW dealer. I hope my local shop still has inventory...

I did finish the charging system installation. 600 Watts instead of 240. New brushes, too. Old ones had 44,000 miles on 'em, and were only about 1/3 used up. I'll never have to swap brushes on this bike again.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,806  
All this talk about weight. I have not checked in a while. It was 171 lbs at last annual checkup last January. Todays weight is 167 lbs. I have been 165 to 172 for so many years. I do not remember when it was different. Well I do remember it being 130 lbs until my 40’s. Then it slowly creeped up.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,807  
42°F and cloudy this morning, going up to 62° today. Going to be windy, and maybe a passing storm this afternoon.

Best wishes for a positive outcome for your wife, Mike.

Drew, kudos to you for making such a promise and keeping it. Character is important, and you seem to have it in spades.

Good morning, gents (and ladies, now, too).

/ Good morning!!!! #159,808  
Morning all, 30 going up to 48 and partly sunny.
After failing again to get the last 13 panels yesterday.
The manager from the HD store showed up this morning with a pickup with the panels.
so 5th time was a charm........

Did get some more panels cut and up yesterday after work.

Drew our thoughts for you MIL.

Found out last night my 90 year old uncle needs open heart surgery. He is still recovering from hip replacement fiasco.

Our thoughts for your wife riptides.

I will see if I can get to wrapping bushes today, running late on that.

and more day job and panels.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,809  

I did finish the charging system installation. 600 Watts instead of 240. New brushes, too. Old ones had 44,000 miles on 'em, and were only about 1/3 used up. I'll never have to swap brushes on this bike again.

RNG: does this mean you can run brighter headlights, or get more capacity? Or just durability?
thanks PJ.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,810  

RNG: does this mean you can run brighter headlights, or get more capacity? Or just durability?
Mainly it will power electrically heated hand grips and a jacket. Eventually I'll add a pair of driving lights, too.