Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor
Sounds like the truck driver was the rookie. If you order driveway rock (not road base/pit run), they'll lay you a nice layer down the drive an inch or so deep and wide as the truck bed. Spread from there.
That is what I was counting on, but it didn't happen.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #152  
the customer started adding in more and more to the point that now I am looking at an additional 5 hours or so which I already told him that it was going to be more
When I get while the "well, while your here can you?" my response is aways a cheerful "of course! but not for same money I bid the job on."

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #153  
When I get while the "well, while your here can you?" my response is aways a cheerful "of course! but not for same money I bid the job on."

My reply is “Sure, I will get you a price on that”.

It’s funny how some wealthy people I work for seem to have an entitled feeling about themselves that only THEY are allowed to make money. YOU must remain poor, broke and in servitude to THEM.
THAT is why you have to make sure you are making more than enough money to replace the expensive parts on your equipment. Once you get a large amount of equipment going, the bills to keep all of it running, insured and fueled can get overwhelming sometimes.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #154  
It’s funny how some wealthy people I work for seem to have an entitled feeling about themselves that only THEY are allowed to make money. YOU must remain poor, broke and in servitude to THEM.
Some I know think I should be paying them for the privilege of doing their dirty work. And they have a lot of it.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #155  
It’s funny how some wealthy people I work for seem to have an entitled feeling about themselves that only THEY are allowed to make money.
My FIL was a pool guy back in the 70's-90's and his route was Bel Aire in Los Angeles (like Beverly Hills). Mansions and the whole deal. Sometimes he had to skip a place because it was being used in a movie shoot that day. He said, hands down, those with the most money were the whiniest, worst clients on his route. Wind blew 2 days after he was just at their place --- phone call. "There's a few leaves in the pool and you need to come get them out today." Nothing special going on that day or week. In fact, they rarely ever used the pool at all. Their money matters more than your money does.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #156  
"There's a few leaves in the pool and you need to come get them out today." Nothing special going on that day or week. In fact, they rarely ever used the pool at all. Their money matters more than your money does.
There is a fine line between being to dam picky and being taken advantage of.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor
A little job cutting and processing some really thick bamboo, customer said the shed in the pictures has been inacessible for the past few years , basically this back portion of his back yard has just gotten away from him, after today he has it back and with a little more work and some periodic maintenance he can keep it clear.
20230726_073115.jpg
20230726_073132.jpg
20230726_082822.jpg
20230726_103745.jpg
20230726_151554.jpg
20230726_151610.jpg

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #158  
There is a fine line between being to dam picky and being taken advantage of.
I would probably have a “minimum appointment fee” for clowns like that.

You want me to stop by and scoop out 3 leaves from your pool? That’ll cost you $150.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #159  
Do you see a lot of snakes in Florida while clearing the land? It just looks "snaky" to me.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #160  

Attachments

• Skid_Steer_Stuck_Nov_2018.jpg
    Skid_Steer_Stuck_Nov_2018.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Tow_truck_skid_Steer.jpg
    Tow_truck_skid_Steer.jpg
    895.2 KB · Views: 190

When I see your skid steer and cutter it reminds me when I rented a Kubota 95 hp skid steer and bought a brush cutter. In 2 hrs I hit a sink hole on my property.

I spent 5 hrs cleaning the mud from the skid steer and promptly sold the cutter and bought a tractor.