Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?)

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #71  
Bet he's still driving it to town , only now when he loses his license!

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #72  
Here's my tractor signing the US Constitution in Philadelphia

tractor constitution.jpg

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #75  
Does reclaiming 300ft of lake front with a Steiner 430 fall into this ? Yup, did that in two days. as much as 10 ft into the lake and back filled wit about 2ft of rock and finished with several inches of fresh topsoil. Set seed on the third day.

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #76  
I use the hooks on my bucket and a tie-down strap as a lift to raise the front of my riding mower to change blades/sharpen them, replace broken spindles ect. Way easier than disco-ing the deck. Used a chain the first time, but ended up putting scratches on the motor cowling where it rubbed.

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #77  
20220624_135431.jpg

Lift for oil change (No - I did not crawl around underneath it...)

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #78  
Nothing unusual about clearing brush unless you consider what type of grapple it is. Takes a little skill to grapple and move the brush.
1706809291857.png
1706809308434.png
1706809322428.png

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #79  
I used the tractor as a come along years ago to put up my 120' tower. Had a pulley at the base of the 1st 10' section that was set in 3 yds of concrete. The rope went up the tower to the gin pole pulley and then back to the ground. The next section to go up was just pulled up and lowered onto the existing section and bolted in. Move the gin pole up to he top of that new section. Repeat until 12 sections up.
My 16 yo son operated the tractor and I was on the tower. Tractor did all the 'work' including pulling the gin pole up each section.

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #80  
I used the tractor as a come along years ago to put up my 120' tower. Had a pulley at the base of the 1st 10' section that was set in 3 yds of concrete. The rope went up the tower to the gin pole pulley and then back to the ground. The next section to go up was just pulled up and lowered onto the existing section and bolted in. Move the gin pole up to he top of that new section. Repeat until 12 sections up.
My 16 yo son operated the tractor and I was on the tower. Tractor did all the 'work' including pulling the gin pole up each section.
Amazing (y)

I can't get to the top of a 12' step ladder without getting the willies.