Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #131  
Taken this morning. 5 deer and some very large turkeys hanging out together in the field, and the eastern bluebird outside my office.
Nice bluebird pic... never seen one.

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #132  
What a great thread... enjoying folks views from their humble abodes! Keep them coming.

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #133  
Sheep's, Goats and Cows, mainly producing cheese, to day it's only sheep, let them out on the spring and they roam freely until September.

No predators?

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #134  
Few more.

Attachments

• DSC01082.JPG
    DSC01082.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 120
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 067.JPG
    067.JPG
    877.3 KB · Views: 125
   / Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #135  
No predators?

No, not much even today, some eagels that can take lambs, wolverins, lynx have allways been around, Wolfs are becoming a big problem i some areas in Norway, particulary in the east, this is rewilding from the goverment so its a very infected conflict between urbanist/green vs traditional rulal living pepole, farmers and hunters.

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #136  
No, not much even today, some eagels that can take lambs, wolverins, lynx have allways been around, Wolfs are becoming a big problem i some areas in Norway, particulary in the east, this is rewilding from the goverment so its a very infected conflict between urbanist/green vs traditional rulal living pepole, farmers and hunters.

We have that conflict here as well. Wolves have been reintroduced in many Western Mountain States. Mixed feelings. I've saw several in the wild. One particular sighting everyone that I spoke to in that area told me I had mistaken it for a Coyote. If you've ever saw a Wolf you know that's impossible.

Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming has reintroduced Wolves. I doubt the Ranchers surrounding that Park are very happy about it.

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #137  
Gee, I thought everyone had wolves. :laughing: We've had them here for many, many years.

Attachments

• P1030599.jpg
    P1030599.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 115
   / Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #138  
I lived with them for many years, and I've seen the massive damage they do! It seems we have to keep re-learning what our forefathers knew!

standard.jpg

The only good wolf is a dead wolf! Anyway you can get them!

SR

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #139  
We have that conflict here as well. Wolves have been reintroduced in many Western Mountain States. Mixed feelings. I've saw several in the wild. One particular sighting everyone that I spoke to in that area told me I had mistaken it for a Coyote. If you've ever saw a Wolf you know that's impossible.

Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming has reintroduced Wolves. I doubt the Ranchers surrounding that Park are very happy about it.
In the S.E. where wolves have also been reintroduced and have migrated beyond the intended territories...they can be very hard to distinguish from coyotes...in many cases if you are not very close or have good optics to look at the ears and the nose they can hardly be told apart...
...it is legal to shoot either anytime and that how it was discovered that the wolves had expanded so far beyond the original areas...they were shot for coyotes to be later identified as wolves...

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............
Few more.

That first picture looks like a big lake, different then the next two. And isn't it early for deer to start growing horns.............