1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #251  
What does TBN mean to me?
I first stumbled across TBN in 2003 when I was trying to figure out how to get control of my acreage chores. My ZTR mower and 30+ year old lawn tractor weren't cutting it. (literally and figuratively!) As I began to consider the options of a CUT, I had no idea what was what. I did some searches on the web, and luckily one of the results put me on to TBN. I read as many posts as I could, learned what I needed to be looking for and what might work best for my needs.
After I located two possible units, I posted a thread and asked for input. I received several great responses and enough encouragement to go for one of them! TBN folks are great at spending other peoples' money!!
Since then, I continue to view TBN almost daily, to keep up on all of the latest. Some of the projects I see on here are amazing. The collective IQ of this group has to be incredible.
Another great thing here is the lack of name calling and otherwise immature behavior I have seen on some other message board groups. I know the moderators do a great job, but I believe that most of the members tend to make it pretty easy.
Not much else to say except Happy 1,000,000th post TBN and here's to a couple of million more since we're on a roll!

Thanks

Todd

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #252  
TBN is a fantastic resource of like-minded individuals who care enough to offer advice to anyone that asks. Makes me more confident in starting a project if I get a couple of "yes's" and a little more ambitious, knowing there are folks out there to offer ongoing advice!

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #253  
For myself, the 'build it yourself' has provided many inspirations and hours of reading. Having learned a lot I also like to contribute whenever I think I can help.
Also enjoy the humor that seems to pop up frequantly.
All in all the 'TBN' family is a great enjoyable group to belong to.
All we need now is 'The great TBN annual convention' so that we can all meet and view all these toys we drool at.
Keep up the good work!

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #254  
WOW It's gonna take a truck load of stamps to mail out those bumper stickers. LOL :eek:

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #255  
I have found great ideas and loads of help on TBN.

I wish I would have found it before I was looking for a new tractor. Great info from guys who know what they are talking about. Not sales BS.

Keep up the great work.

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #256  
Congratulations to TBN. Several years ago I ran across this site and I must say that this site was my sole source of information when buying my NH TC21D. The people here are wonderful and willing to help at a moments notice. Happy 1 million and here's to another million.

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #257  
This is an interesting thread because you see a lot more posters that posts in areas that I may not necessarily visit. This is pretty cool. Makes you realize that there are a lot more people on here than you think.:D

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #258  
Congratulationson the 1,000,000,th post TBN.
I would like to thank TBN and all it's members for all the help and insight .
This sight is a great resource for information and knowledge.
It has helped me tremendously with my tractor projects.
Keep up the Great work.

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #259  
Started out looking for information about the Kubota tractors and things to look out on them and have now come full circle leaving answers for others.

David

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #260  
TBN has been alot of friendship for me, Harv and the rest of the Norte Tejas crew sure made a young pup feel right at home. I've learned more from the half dozen or so days I've spent with Eddie and Harvey than I learned in 2 years of shop classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.