10,000 Mile Oil Changes and Sealed Transmissions

/ 10,000 Mile Oil Changes and Sealed Transmissions #41  
The 吐ree oil changes and tire rotations at the Toyota dealer for the first 30,000 miles on my 2016 Toyota Avalon recently ended so I actually sat down and read the maintenance section of my owners manual.

The manual states that the oil should be changed every 10,000 miles with 0W20 synthetic motor oil.

Also, the owners manual did not recommend for the transmission oil to be changed at all. Looking under the hood the transmission is sealed with no obvious way to drain and/or fill it.

There痴 also no timing belt.

I think I知 gonna do it guys and just change the oil every 10K with synthetic, rotate the tires every 5K, tires and brakes as needed, and not touch the transmission.

What do you guys think? Think she値l go 300K miles with 10,000 mile oil changes and not touching the transmission?

Article about it from edmunds: https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/tips-advice/stop-changing-your-oil.html

This may have been answered already but which transmission do you have? I can't see the standard 6 speed going forever on the same ATF but the CVT tans probably can go throughout it's useful life with zero maintenance