1000 hrs

/ 1000 hrs #1  

Cougsfan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO35, Branson 4720CH
Yesterday my Branson 4720CH just got it's 1,000th hour of use. I bought it new in Sept. 2016. Right after I bought it the alternator went out and was replaced by myself via warranty. This last winter a front wheel oil seal went out and the wheel bearing was a little loose, and both were replaced by the dealer via warranty. An ac hose leaked and was replaced via warranty. All the other problems were self inflicted; A hole ripped in to in the oil pan (Yikes!), a badly clogged radiator (twice), tore a hole in a front tire, and a few other minor issues.
All in all it has been an excellent tractor that get somewhat abused and handles it well. I have thought of trading it in on a newer Branson just because... but common sense tells me there is not much to be gained by doing that. Glad I chose a Branson!

/ 1000 hrs #3  
Congratulations Cougs! Sounds like normal issues that could happen to any tractor or anyone. A lot of life left in it that's for sure. (y)

/ 1000 hrs #5  
Like the saying goes..."If working good for you leave it alone."

/ 1000 hrs #6  
Nice. I am just approaching 50 hours. Plan to get as many hours as you on mine, and more, at the rate I am going it might be pretty fast :)

Even though I already want a bigger one :)

/ 1000 hrs #7  
My usage has stalled out this year. With the mild winter we had last winter there was no snow to clear. And with the drought we're having this summer there's no grass to mow.

:oops:

I'm sure it will come back around sooner or later.

I still haven't hit 300 hrs, but I'm pretty close.