Mowing 1026R Wheel Spacers?

/ 1026R Wheel Spacers?
I have a 1025R would 2" wheel spacer work on it or should I go to 1 3/4". I have a 60" mower deck.

JKR,

I measured the available space between the wheel (tire) and the 60" MMM gauge wheel bracket. I would not go any wider than 1 1/2"...at that thickness of spacer there is very little clearance left, likely not 1/4".

My 1026R tractor is the the same as your model, just has a pre-Tier 4 EPA engine in it.

Hope this helps.

p.s. - I am still waiting for Bro-Tek to come up with a correct attachment hardware package for the spacers.

/ 1026R Wheel Spacers? #52  
Thank you. On the left side of the 60" mower deck is it the scalping wheel that hits or the bracket for the scalping wheel. I read some were that 1 3/4 spacer would work. I don't know,.
Lenny at Motor sports has been making wheel spacer for the 1025R and has all the hard wear in stock.
All I have to do is decide on the size.

/ 1026R Wheel Spacers?
Thank you. On the left side of the 60" mower deck is it the scalping wheel that hits or the bracket for the scalping wheel. I read some were that 1 3/4 spacer would work. I don't know,.
Lenny at Motor sports has been making wheel spacer for the 1025R and has all the hard wear in stock.
All I have to do is decide on the size.

I don't remember specifically which part hits, I think it was the bracket. The bracket is welded to the mower deck.

I recommend you go out & measure yourself. I think you will see that anything wider than 1 1/2" thick spacer risks hitting the gauge wheel assembly. Also, I am not sure if the gauge wheel assemblies are accurately located during assembly like with a robot. They could vary. You should measure both sides.

/ 1026R Wheel Spacers?
Wish they'd hurry up....I am wanting spacers but don't want to spend $200 and have to buy hardware.

I hear you - I was going to give Richard a month or so, then bug him. Those nice, beautiful spacers sit on the 'work to do' shelf in the meantime.

/ 1026R Wheel Spacers?
Deere SCUT Owners:

I dropped Bro-Tek / Richard a note yesterday to see where they where at with a 1000's Series Tractor wheel spacer kit. Following is response I received today.....

"Hi Brian,

Yes, we made the changes & the all the parts will be in for testing late this week ... what the odds timing...

Please email me back next week, we should be able to ship the proper parts for you.

Richard"

Suggest you drop Richard a note now richard@bro-tek.com

/ 1026R Wheel Spacers?
Deere 100 Series SCUT Owners:

More good news - Richard @ Bro-Tek confirms he has the correct, metric installation hardware available now, for his Deere 1000 Series Tractor rear wheel spacers. Go ahead & contact him @ richard@bro-tek.com

Glad to be of service,