$11,000 Water Bill

/ $11,000 Water Bill #221  
I believe that pvc piping is not designed for pressure ,,, you may have a case against the builder. I wonder if your local plumbing and/or building inspector should have signed off on the plumbing.
No disrespect... but a little friendly advice... you ought to read through the thread and get up to speed before responding.

/ $11,000 Water Bill #222  
I had a house with poly supply
Currently I work and live in the city of Cincinnati with ductile iron main and copper supply lines
When I lived in Cincinnati I had a lead pipe from meter to house, which was replaced with copper. Not much green pipe in that old city.

/ $11,000 Water Bill #223  
As a home inspector I have been involved in a half dozen water line breaks under homes as a result of impacts on the plastic water lines during construction. I have several cameras that I use to locate the source of the leak. Recently I discover a 10 year old leak that I guestimate was spraying about 5 gal per min into the crushed rock weeping tile and eventually running down the sewer line via the sump. If I did my math correctly that's about 5.5 million gallons. Lucky for the sellers the leak was before the meter. The wight poly line was like a rock penetration. 20170919_135403.jpg20170911_113300.jpg20150402_150325.jpg