1533 Loader Bucket curl problem

/ 1533 Loader Bucket curl problem #1  
Tractor
MF 1533 Hydrostatic c/w FEL - Quick Attach Bucket & Forks
I am hoping someone could help me with a problem I am having, with the loader hydraulics on my tractor. Mainly the bucket hydraulics. Or if anyone else has had an issue, as noted below.
I have a 1533 Hydrostatic with approx 1000 hrs on it. This is in regards to a problem, that has surfaced this winter, when pushing snow in my yard. There are times when the bucket doesn't stay in the curl back position.
This has been happening when pushing snow, into a snow pile, and at the same time lifting the loader arms and curling the bucket down to the dump position, and then once the bucket has dumped, I curl the bucket back. But there are times, when the bucket doesn't want to stay curled back, it slowly wants to fall back by itself. When it does this the speed if the bucket slows down, both in the curl up and curl down position.
The only way to stop the bucket from falling is to, bring near the full curl back position and the quickly slap the lever to the curl the back so that it hits the full up position. If it only curled half way or so, moving the lever to curl back won't cure the situation, being the bucket has slowed its movement. It seems to need the bucket to hit its stop position. This may happen 6 or so times, in 2hrs of pushing snow.
Something else is that the loader relief valve seems to be chirping at me more often than usual. Not sure why, being I have being doing anything different when operating the loader arms and bucket.
Any ideas would be appreciated. Also does anyone know where it get schematics for the hydraulic system on this little tractor. Thanks